Sign in to follow this  
hadas

Hadas & Kitty's Dream Home

Hi applefreak, my place is at Anchorvale Link :wacko:

love your reno and the money is really very very well spent

for an EA at that price, your reno is :thumbs up::(

oh dear, old liao keep repeating myself but your flat is :bleah::ph34r:

btw, welcome to SK :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hahaha.. 130sqm is small meh? then u hv nvr enter a 30sqm with a family of 7!:dancingqueen:! hahahahaa.. :notti:

that cannot happen in sg unless in the 1950s or further back but it kinda common for hongkong.

that cannot happen in sg unless in the 1950s or further back but it kinda common for hongkong.

hahaa... yes.. v used to squeezy env since the day i was born! :dancingqueen:

house8.jpg

Hi Hadas,

Looks like our flat layout is very very similar. The pipe at your top cabinet is also at the same location. Did your ID recommend that you do a box up for the pipe? :dunno:

Hi Hadas,

Looks like our flat layout is very very similar. The pipe at your top cabinet is also at the same location. Did your ID recommend that you do a box up for the pipe? :thumbs up:

He didn't. I was trying to keep the cost now during that time so I guess he thought I didn't want to spent more to box up. keke.

hi hadas

i hv approach Plush living for a quotation and is waiting for their layout and quotes. My first impression of them is quite good... very detail when explaining me the things.

Do u hv the pics of ur rooms, can you pm me? coz i would like to c hw they design ur rooms. thanx :dunno: