Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hadas

Hadas & Kitty's Dream Home

Your ID has excellent taste then!! I really like the colour combination. BTW, where did you buy your carpets?

Its not a carpet.. more like a rug. Bought from Ikea.. very cheap.. I think less than $50.00. LOL

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Hadas,

Veri coszy and beautiful hse u got. :notti:

I :) the tinted mirror, may I knw how much ur ID quote u for that? :good:

Btw u hvnt introduce ur ID/contractor who nicely done up ur hse. :P

Hi Sky Wu,

My ID is Sky Tan from Plush Living. House is 130sqm. :sport-smiley-003:

Edited by hadas

wa.. v nicely done.. envy.. my hse still a looooooooooooooooooong way to go.. wish my hse s nice s half.. v contented liao.. but no budget to do up the toilets.. sigh.. i simply LOVE ur toilet.. :sport-smiley-003:

I meant My MBR small lah. haha.

Becoz we wanted a walk-in wardrobe. so, we effectively cut the MBR into half. 1 half for bed, the other half for wardrobe....

HDB rooms are so small nowadays.... haiz..

hahaha.. 130sqm is small meh? then u hv nvr enter a 30sqm with a family of 7!:sport-smiley-003:! hahahahaa.. !!

wa.. v nicely done.. envy.. my hse still a looooooooooooooooooong way to go.. wish my hse s nice s half.. v contented liao.. but no budget to do up the toilets.. sigh.. i simply LOVE ur toilet.. !!

Dont worry take ur time to save up more bullets by then ur hse will be swee swee too. :sport-smiley-003:

Thx Xlan,

The MBR toilet would be even better with rain shower. But we decided to take the safer option by installing 2 instant heaters which is kinda ugly.

My main toilet isn't renovated at all. LOL. everything original HDB.. :sport-smiley-003:

Oh that's what you mean. Sorry i though you mean the whole place is small.

Definitely, if you want a WIW in existing room without joining another room then sure will be small. But the good things is sure have shiok feeling when choosing your clothes. :sport-smiley-003:

I meant My MBR small lah. haha.

Becoz we wanted a walk-in wardrobe. so, we effectively cut the MBR into half. 1 half for bed, the other half for wardrobe....

ya.. Although I'm a guy, I still feel big big wardrobe is shiok.

At least after putting in all my fiancee's clothes, there's still space for my one. wahahahahaha.

The MBR toilet is right at the end of the wardrobe, so its very convenient to walk out of shower and straight away can choose wat to wear. Only worry is, the dampness might spoil the wood in the long term..

ya.. Although I'm a guy, I still feel big big wardrobe is shiok.

At least after putting in all my fiancee's clothes, there's still space for my one. wahahahahaha.

The MBR toilet is right at the end of the wardrobe, so its very convenient to walk out of shower and straight away can choose wat to wear. Only worry is, the dampness might spoil the wood in the long term..

install a ventilation fan at the toilet window loh.. draw out all the moisture frm ur bath.. :sport-smiley-003:

welcome to renotalk :bangwall:

today me very slow got got to study for exam !!

your place really very nice and really worth the money spent :bangwall:

can i ask where is your place?

Hello and welcome to renotalk! VERY NICE! Clear and shiny and modern! :thumbs up:

Edited by jamez