Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ophelia_hua

Any Comments On Siang Yiang Furnishing Pte Ltd?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi everyone,

I chanced upon Siang Yiang Furnishings at Ubi, and I'm wondering if anyone has any comments on this shop?

Thanks for sharing!

I got my fabric sofa from them. Not delivered yet. End of the month. Service by Doven (I think, dun have the invoice wif me), quite ok guy. Dunno about quality and delivery until i get the sofa. Haha.. :unsure:

Hello,

I'm just curious, is there a Siang Yiang at the Furniture Mall?

So far the sofas seem reasonably priced, they say that they have been in the industry for forty five years...

I'm not so sure about the delivery and quality also...

Anyone has bought from them already and have tried their product?

Hello,

I'm just curious, is there a Siang Yiang at the Furniture Mall?

So far the sofas seem reasonably priced, they say that they have been in the industry for forty five years...

I'm not so sure about the delivery and quality also...

Anyone has bought from them already and have tried their product?

hi ophelia_hua,

I also saw this shop at Furniture Mall. I do agree that the price is reasonable. They told me they had been in Furniture Mall for 7 yrs.

I have a brought fabric sofa from them. Delivery on time. They are quite flexible and would be able to custom made the kind of length you want. Quality also very good. Worth buying if you looking for fabric sofa.

:good:

I have a brought fabric sofa from them. Delivery on time. They are quite flexible and would be able to custom made the kind of length you want. Quality also very good. Worth buying if you looking for fabric sofa.

:(

Nice to know that. Mine will be delivered next sat. Haa.. !!

Nice to know that. Mine will be delivered next sat. Haa.. 8|

hey, nice to know that! :unsure:

Today's saturday already..so how? is the delivery smooth and is the quality of the sofa as you had expected it to be?

hey, nice to know that! :furious:

Today's saturday already..so how? is the delivery smooth and is the quality of the sofa as you had expected it to be?

Yah, got the sofas.. The delivery was very prompt. The guy told me 9-11, end up when I reach 9.15, 1 sofa outside my place. It came nicely wrapped. As my place is still pending some rectification by the ID, did not take out the wrapping to check.

Do u did any addtional cover for your sofa from Siang Yiang? If so, how much is it?

Me intend to did another cover but wondering if i should go back to Siang Yiang to ask them to do it or there's any other shop that can do the cover with a cheaper price.

By the way, may i noe how is your sofa like? Wat material u choosing?

I too bought a sofa & dining table set fm them 1yr+ ago. So far so gd. Their sofas cushion gd quality, filled up well, still puffy after 1yr+ usage :sport-smiley-004: yup, their factory @Ubi & showrm @furniture mall.

Do u did any addtional cover for your sofa from Siang Yiang? If so, how much is it?

Me intend to did another cover but wondering if i should go back to Siang Yiang to ask them to do it or there's any other shop that can do the cover with a cheaper price.

By the way, may i noe how is your sofa like? Wat material u choosing?

Didnt get additional covers. But i think next time u need can jus go and ask them to so. Since the sofa from them. I forgot how much they charge.

My 2 sofas..

P9220161.jpgP9220164.jpg

Haven unwrap as reno still pending rectifications.

Didnt get additional covers. But i think next time u need can jus go and ask them to so. Since the sofa from them. I forgot how much they charge.

My 2 sofas..

P9220161.jpgP9220164.jpg

Haven unwrap as reno still pending rectifications.

Wow the red is nice! :) Is it a L-shape sofa or?? What material is that?

Mine is a blue gray colour sofa. But i forgot what is the name of the fabric.

That time when i brought my sofa, i forgot to ask them how much they charge for extra cover. I will check out with them when i need one

Wow the red is nice! :drunk: Is it a L-shape sofa or?? What material is that?

Mine is a blue gray colour sofa. But i forgot what is the name of the fabric.

That time when i brought my sofa, i forgot to ask them how much they charge for extra cover. I will check out with them when i need one

Original wanted 2x3 seater as L-shape, but think it is too big for our living so changed to 2x3 seater and place seperately. Forgot wat material.