Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

My Sweet Home

Hi JAZZ

Finally, move in, last Saturday, calle up 1609 to change my phone line, take 4 working days. Last Monday, rec' a call from Singtel that my phone line is activiated and also also to use the internet. Tried out lat monday nght, yeah....truth and really fast in connecting the line for you.

Yes, the blk 29 is almost empty...kind of very sad to leave the place. I think left about less than 15 units out of 500+ units.

My kids study in Zhangde Primary, next to our house.

I could find one of my pc boxes...as I have lots of pic to show you...let me check all the boxes again!!!

HAPPY

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi JAZZ

Finally, move in, last Saturday, calle up 1609 to change my phone line, take 4 working days. Last Monday, rec' a call from Singtel that my phone line is activiated and also also to use the internet. Tried out lat monday nght, yeah....truth and really fast in connecting the line for you.

Yes, the blk 29 is almost empty...kind of very sad to leave the place. I think left about less than 15 units out of 500+ units.

My kids study in Zhangde Primary, next to our house.

I could find one of my pc boxes...as I have lots of pic to show you...let me check all the boxes again!!!

HAPPY

hi happy,

you also moved on 7 june? i also lei... move our mattress & bedframe... already 2nd wk this wk....

so good, your kids already enrolled in Zhangde pri...

when to catch up?

Hi NEM....yeah, very busy week, so many boxes in my living room....dont know how to pack!

Today asked my id to install the door ledge for me for safety reasons especially at night when everybody sleeping in the room...

f_IMG0418m_e246b34.jpg

hi happy,

you also moved on 7 june? i also lei... move our mattress & bedframe... already 2nd wk this wk....

so good, your kids already enrolled in Zhangde pri...

when to catch up?

Display kitchen cabinet, all the cooking books!!!

f_IMG0464m_de8d851.jpg

Took this pic few days ago...I simply love raining...very cooling!!!!

f_IMG0421m_6a0de7a.jpg

Hi DUNK...it is an aluminium rod. No, not diy and bend myself. The curtain guys installed it for me.

My wife cut it to fit the cabinet...

f_IMG0278m_b77a33d.jpg

Hi h4happy, your kitchen cabinets is the cement structure type and not the wooden structure type, yes? only your doors are wood issit? can tell me how much it cost?

Hi BERRY

Sorry for the late reply.

Yeah, it is abit old fashion, but durable.

I put lots of heavy plates there.

The middle part is also made of concrete.

My quote is about $120 pfr.

HAPPY

Hi happy,

Like to check wif u how u maintain ur floor huh?? wat detergent to use for granite or can juz use plain water to mop??? Coz i tink there is limited detergent for granite. can use bleach to mop? my ID uses it to mop the floor before. :S

heehee first timer so heehee need to ask ask ard abit :P

Hi JAZZ....I did not use any detergent to mop the floor. I use only water only cos' I also dont know whether can use detergent or not. I have mop almost everyday and now can feel the floor is not sandy.

How about you?

Happy

Hi happy,

Like to check wif u how u maintain ur floor huh?? wat detergent to use for granite or can juz use plain water to mop??? Coz i tink there is limited detergent for granite. can use bleach to mop? my ID uses it to mop the floor before. :S

Hi happy,

Hi,

I use a floor cleaner product to mop the floor.. it shld work for granite and other floor types too..

and no rinsing is required and sweet smelling too.. cleans quite well too

so personally find it quite gd and works well :)

Can pm me if need more information

:dancingqueen:

Hi JAZZ....I did not use any detergent to mop the floor. I use only water only cos' I also dont know whether can use detergent or not. I have mop almost everyday and now can feel the floor is not sandy.

How about you?

Happy

Hi,

wow every day..

Guess I too lazy to mop every day.. so try best to keep it clean :P

Edited by Simpleboi

Hi SIMP, thks for your pm. I will call you this weekend.

Hi APPLE, got it from Scantek...at $99 per bench. Actual price is about $300+. The top is my bolsters cover!! The original is white in colour.