Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

My Sweet Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi APPLE...thks!!! I will post the Imperial Golden countertop soon! Here is my foyer display shelves...urr....more of a storage cabinets!!! We need storage, many many storages...so, no fanciful display cabinet for me. Very plain....

your countertop looks very nice, love the profile :wub: :wub: :wub:

f_IMG0221m_447e65e.jpg

Hi Baby Tan....Thanks! Really need many storage space...toys...books...and I am packing my kids stuff whole day... :(

Today spend more than $60 for cupboard insecticide paper, cut it into shelves sizes and when all ready, my utilites will move in. To prevent any ants, roaches that nest inside.

Happy

wow really lots of storage :jawdrop: but nice nice :yamseng:

Hi Baby Tan....Thanks! Really need many storage space...toys...books...and I am packing my kids stuff whole day... :(

Today spend more than $60 for cupboard insecticide paper, cut it into shelves sizes and when all ready, my utilites will move in. To prevent any ants, roaches that nest inside.

Happy

cupboard insecticide paper--> whats that?? 1st time i heard..seem very useful...i need lots of storage too as moving from big to small house..if free can take some pictures and show me how does it looks like?? meaning we do not need to put another of those ants / roaches trap into the cupboards?

cupboard insecticide paper--> whats that?? 1st time i heard..seem very useful...i need lots of storage too as moving from big to small house..if free can take some pictures and show me how does it looks like?? meaning we do not need to put another of those ants / roaches trap into the cupboards?

I also have cupboard insecticide paper for my shelves..

So far the shelves quite clean.. but outside them still have bugs :(

Hi SIMP...yes, totally agreed. I just dont want any ants to nest in the cabinet. Especially wood is concern....

Anyway, my granite countertop...

I also have cupboard insecticide paper for my shelves..

So far the shelves quite clean.. but outside them still have bugs :(

f_IMG0198m_be95bda.jpg

Hi SIMP...yes, totally agreed. I just dont want any ants to nest in the cabinet. Especially wood is concern....

f_IMG0198m_be95bda.jpg

Hi H4happy

My contractor oso suggested to me to do a conceret support for the kitchen........... Do u hv any pic for your kitchen cabinet interior? If have, able to share with me? Thanks!!!!

Hi JJ2...that is my concrete support, only for basin and stove. Those 2 places are sensitive, basin (water) and stove (heat), the rest are normal wood support.

Ok, I will post the kitchen cabinet interior, I need to take a pic of it.

My cabinet is very normal, not those designers cabinet.

Mine is more towards practical use than showcase.

Pg 11 also have my concrete support pic too.

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/4/5/16...34m_a890993.jpg

f_IMG9834m_a890993.jpg

Edited by h4happy

Hi H4happy

Thanks for posting the pic again.

When the contactor told me abt it, I can't figure out what they are trying to sae.... ic ic......... so is beta to hv the conceret support for the stove n basin due to the result you hv mentioned. Ya, beta b practical now than sorry later........... thanks for your help.

f_IMG0198m_be95bda.jpg

hi happy, can check with you if this is your vanity top?

really very nice looking :wub: :wub:

Hi APPLE...yes kitchen vanity top (Imperial Golden). Here's another angle.....

...my tap from Poh Joo and Rubine basin...Simple and plain...

f_IMG0230m_2d07488.jpg

Hi KELVIN....my shower rod....due to my size...hehehe...not practical to have shower screen!!! (heheh..save money)...the bolt is drill into the wall. Just unscrew the bolt and the metal rod will be able to take out.

f_IMG0148m_6981a9e.jpg

Curtain bought from Poh Joo $16.50....anyway, I am not closing the curtain when bathing...troublesome lah...heheh

Hi APPLE....what is old money?? Catch no ball.

f_IMG0149m_f417d2d.jpg

Edited by h4happy