Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

My Sweet Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ic ic. Wow then u veri hardworking mah. Still know where they got their materials frm, who they hire for tiling works etc....

Hubby n me juz leave it all to the ID haahaa.. as long as end products is nicely done up will do. Too bz wif other stuff :bangwall:

Bopian lah...need to do some homework...

My kitchen countertop will be Royal Brown or Cocoa Brown, 3rd choice will be Imperial Gold.

Cannot take black galaxy due to fengshui.

ic ic. Wow then u veri hardworking mah. Still know where they got their materials frm, who they hire for tiling works etc....

Hubby n me juz leave it all to the ID haahaa.. as long as end products is nicely done up will do. Too bz wif other stuff :bangwall:

ic ic, so u doing granite top oso?? Then i want to c the color u choosen :bangwall:

heehee we didn't see feng shui so hahah put watever we like hahahah if later c feng shui need to change jiat liat hahaha..

hey u not working today arh? can reply so fast?

Edited by jazznpop

Yes, I am working.....

When you see fengshui...there are lots of things and colour you need to follow....

ic ic, so u doing granite top oso?? Then i want to c the color u choosen :sport-smiley-018:

heehee we didn't see feng shui so hahah put watever we like hahahah if later c feng shui need to change jiat liat hahaha..

hey u not working today arh? can reply so fast?

Yes, mine is before reno....aiyo...still need to set aside at least 2k for fengshui stuff! :P

ic ic haahaa

ya lor so if wanna to see got to see it while b4 reno. After reno better not see if not got to change here n there sianzzz

1st coated, Living Room: Highlighed: MoonSoon river. Background: Morning Dew

f_IMG0002m_bfa7597.jpg

Mbr : Natural Linen,

I simply love that painter worksmanship!! No worry at all!

f_IMG9897m_5c07ef5.jpg

Edited by h4happy

hi happy,

sorry i didn't make it to see your house on sat. Totally forgotten abt it.

No la. My new place is ceramic tiles.... no budget to do granite. I was the early few to collect keys for Blk 27B.

From yr pic u took from blk 29, u must be nearer to the AH OR coffee shop side near to the centre lift? I am at the extreme end nearer to the bak kut teh side. Was staying on 3rd storey.

the bak kut teh

guess what? i'm staying at the extreme end near the bak kut teh too. maybe we know each other. :yamseng:

Haha...I also think so lah...just that never talk only......should meet you one day at JM together with Bee Joy.

When you are shifting???

Maybe I can go down and say hello to you while you pack your barang barang!

the bak kut teh

guess what? i'm staying at the extreme end near the bak kut teh too. maybe we know each other. !!

Edited by h4happy

Hi Happy,

I am also using Natural Linen, but it is for my Living room. How's the colour? Is it very dull? Thanx for the pics. :P

Mirage

My camera is abit antique liao. The contrast is abit blur and not sharp.

Natural Linen is nice and warm, and with warm lights, it makes the bedroom cozy and nice to relax.

But then furniture and feature wall (if any) also plays a very impt role to make the room even more romantic and stressfree.

The colour is not dull. Wam and nice colour! But then 1 thing I discovered, the natural linen colour is not the same as other brand paint such as Nippon. Mine is ICI...I forgot whether it is WW or PL.

Just like my living room; Barley White (ICI) ...mine is more of yellow while my cousin also Barley white (Nippon), hers is lighter....

Hi Happy,

I am also using Natural Linen, but it is for my Living room. How's the colour? Is it very dull? Thanx for the pics. :P

Mirage

Crazy & happy, high chance we seen each other before. U on high floor? me on level 3 nia nia.

Jus hope we haven't quarrel before while living there. :(

the bak kut teh

guess what? i'm staying at the extreme end near the bak kut teh too. maybe we know each other. :P

Haha...I also think so lah...just that never talk only......should meet you one day at JM together with Bee Joy.

When you are shifting???

Maybe I can go down and say hello to you while you pack your barang barang!