Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

My Sweet Home

Yeah, if the tone is near and not too obvious, then that will be fine to me and my family.

This is only 1 part of the photos......my living room look like a chess board..hahahahahaha see! I angry still can laugh!

hahah i wanna see chessboard leh..then wat does your ID say? they gonna remove and tile again? then will the overall reno be delayed?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyway, the good thing is that my id willing to change for me all the affected tiles.

hahah i wanna see chessboard leh..then wat does your ID say? they gonna remove and tile again? then will the overall reno be delayed?
Edited by h4happy

huh..but is so obvious..unless we are blind lor..

hmmm i heard that the uncle also got do their reno leh..most like family biz and i sub to you, you sub to me kind..do you know why i did not engage them? simply too exp quote $43K+++ and hacking alone cost $6K!! rest of the quote i got, hacking less than 3K...she told me the hacker is their uncle biz..

change is definately but is the end result and their attitude matters...

Edited by babytan

Before chemical wash, already dark tiles, last tuesday they wash the whole floor (as I requested as I need to see the whole floor tiles), still the same. Some do faded in the middle but not the side...very slow...the rest still the same. Some return to the dark colour!

So your aunt granite ok after 6 months???

not yet lah. she just moved in 1 month ago. shall wait n see lor. that time also drama. bcos we complained n complained, the contractor brought the tile supplier, the tiler n her boss to look at the problem. in the end, they came out with the conclusion that the dark colour is due to the tiles being not 'fully' dry. it will take 6 months for it to be completely dry. to be honest, sounds quite bull to me. but what to do, my aunt wanted to move in before qing ming.

Did you aunt hold the last payment?

Can you show me the pic of your aunt tiles?

not yet lah. she just moved in 1 month ago. shall wait n see lor. that time also drama. bcos we complained n complained, the contractor brought the tile supplier, the tiler n her boss to look at the problem. in the end, they came out with the conclusion that the dark colour is due to the tiles being not 'fully' dry. it will take 6 months for it to be completely dry. to be honest, sounds quite bull to me. but what to do, my aunt wanted to move in before qing ming.
Edited by h4happy

H4happy,

Personally, i believed its all crap. Even if it's not dried properly, what abt the other tiles surrounding that darker tile? Do they mean to say tt surrounding can dry properly but not that darker tile?

Did you mention to yr ID privately abt the tiler said to you? Abt how ash + sand + coffee = darker tile? If the tiler cannot even give you a decent explanation, how can they expect you to believe it? :dancingqueen:

Hi SKY

I have recorded down what that tiler told me and will tell her all his excuses.

My friend, ex ID, came and see my tiles.

Told me probably the granites mix. (two different crate).

One lighter and one darker with orangie.

Unacceptable by any standard.

HAPPY

H4happy,

Personally, i believed its all crap. Even if it's not dried properly, what abt the other tiles surrounding that darker tile? Do they mean to say tt surrounding can dry properly but not that darker tile?

Did you mention to yr ID privately abt the tiler said to you? Abt how ash + sand + coffee = darker tile? If the tiler cannot even give you a decent explanation, how can they expect you to believe it? :notti:

Tomorrow hacking time.

Tiler boss will be there too.

Hope everything goes smoothly from there onwards.

Thanks! SKYWOLF

Hopefully they can work out something that's satisfactory for you and yr family. Good luck!

Hi Happy,

I am just wondering, in cases such as yours, shouldn't the ID/contractor be held responsible too? For an example, if there are lots of scratches on the carpentary laminate, the owner should bring it up to the ID and not the carpenter right? This is what we are paying our ID for, for all the planning and coordination and make sure that things go well.

Perhaps you would like to request/demand you ID solve this issue? Just a thot...

Hi LOVEY

Hope they hack the correct one.

So long they rectified fast and change all the blacken grantie tiles.

What make me hoping mad is the tiler remarks to my mum: YOU NEVER ASK ME TO SEPARATE OUT THE ODD COLOUR. :P:)

Eg) If lay homo tiles and there are some cracks, the tiler just lay the crack tiles and later tell you, you never ask me to separate out the faulty tiles. How you feel?

Hi Happy,

I am just wondering, in cases such as yours, shouldn't the ID/contractor be held responsible too? For an example, if there are lots of scratches on the carpentary laminate, the owner should bring it up to the ID and not the carpenter right? This is what we are paying our ID for, for all the planning and coordination and make sure that things go well.

Perhaps you would like to request/demand you ID solve this issue? Just a thot...

Edited by h4happy

Tomorrow hacking time.

Tiler boss will be there too.

Hope everything goes smoothly from there onwards.

Thanks! SKYWOLF

bro, hope your hacking goes smoothly~

:yamseng: