Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

My Sweet Home

Hi BabyT

What I mean is a kind of sofa that looks like a bed. You may rest with your feet cross and you may even take a nap too especially beside your living room window or balcony. Something like that lah.

How's your sourcing for contractor?

HAPPY

more pictures? :bow:

btw, you asked me about daybed wor..what is that? i duno scratching my head now leh !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi BabyT

What I mean is a kind of sofa that looks like a bed. You may rest with your feet cross and you may even take a nap too especially beside your living room window or balcony. Something like that lah.

How's your sourcing for contractor?

HAPPY

oh is actually a L-shaped sofa brought from Seahorse = Hecom

didnt bear to throw away when we brought another so moved to study room..

can sit, can sleep (cos is L-shaped) and i think it cost just $350+

think you can still get it at the shop..but i think this is not so suitable for living room window or balcony..

still sourcing leh..Gina gave us a quote which is quite beyond our budget, minus this and that still need 39K++ :sport-smiley-018: she is a very nice and helpful person but my pocket hole will be very x 100 big leh

just came back from ideal house, theirs also not the cheapest, minus this and that still need 35K but i think husband prefer this ID..everything not firm yet, will see how it goes :yamseng:

more pictures pls :dunno:

Hi LING

Yes a tall cabinet just beside the fridge. (cannot find any where liao), to have 1 section for my cooking books, and one for mircowave/oven...just a simple tall cabinet, not fancy type...

How about you?

HAPPY

hi happy

r u doing a tall unit for your microwave/oven? cheers

yes we r

r u flushing your fridge with ur tall cabinet? abit headache now abt how to construct hmmm

Err...sorry catch no ball.

yes we r

r u flushing your fridge with ur tall cabinet? abit headache now abt how to construct hmmm

as in your fridge will be level with your tall cabinet?

our bottom and top cabinet definitely cant be in line with the tall cabinet bcos of the beam in our kitchen so just wondering will you be making ur fridge and tall cabinet level...

Ok ok I get you.

This sat meeting up Gina on site to do exact measurement for the cabinet.

I will let you know by then.

as in your fridge will be level with your tall cabinet?

our bottom and top cabinet definitely cant be in line with the tall cabinet bcos of the beam in our kitchen so just wondering will you be making ur fridge and tall cabinet level...

Hi Everybody

My granite tiles.....look at the dark patch tiles...already 1 month...is this acceptable in the market?

I just dont want to wrongly accuse or point finger to anyone including my id, tiler and suppliers.

Is this the norm?

If this is your unit, will you accept this kind of tiles?

Is it granite tiles are like that when laied?

There will be patches all over the floor?

Please advise asap.

HAPPY

Edited by h4happy

:seeya::~ :~

were this the original colour of the tile i.e. natural marking or was it stained during the process?

i wouldn't accept it unless it was made known to me much earlier that the outcome will be like this :notti:

Hi Everybody

My granite tiles.....look at the dark patch tiles...already 1 month...is this acceptable in the market?

I just dont want to wrongly accuse or point finger to anyone including my id, tiler and suppliers.

Is this the norm?

If this is your unit, will you accept this kind of tiles?

Is it granite tiles are like that when laied?

There will be patches all over the floor?

Please advise asap.

HAPPY

hi,

my aunt (also staying in JM) recently did her reno and used granite too. she too had the same problem. complain, complain and complain also no use. the contractor can only say that the dark patches will go away with time, about 6 months! basically, they are not willing to re-tile as they said all granite are like that. in the end, as my aunt needed to move in, she accepted it but make the contractor put down in black and white that the dark patches will go off in 6 months in the gurantee letter. will your dark patches become very prominent when the tiles are wet?

Before chemical wash, already dark tiles, last tuesday they wash the whole floor (as I requested as I need to see the whole floor tiles), still the same. Some do faded in the middle but not the side...very slow...the rest still the same. Some return to the dark colour!

So your aunt granite ok after 6 months???

hi,

my aunt (also staying in JM) recently did her reno and used granite too. she too had the same problem. complain, complain and complain also no use. the contractor can only say that the dark patches will go away with time, about 6 months! basically, they are not willing to re-tile as they said all granite are like that. in the end, as my aunt needed to move in, she accepted it but make the contractor put down in black and white that the dark patches will go off in 6 months in the gurantee letter. will your dark patches become very prominent when the tiles are wet?

:~ :~ :P

were this the original colour of the tile i.e. natural marking or was it stained during the process?

i wouldn't accept it unless it was made known to me much earlier that the outcome will be like this :bow:

Edited by h4happy

but the uneven colour tone are sooo obvious..wouldnt accept if for me..you paid $$ for those and he is telling you crap + bull**** leh..think you better let your ID and the tiler to settle this

Yeah, if the tone is near and not too obvious, then that will be fine to me and my family.

This is only 1 part of the photos......my living room look like a chess board..hahahahahaha see! I angry still can laugh!

but the uneven colour tone are sooo obvious..wouldnt accept if for me..you paid $$ for those and he is telling you crap + bull**** leh..think you better let your ID and the tiler to settle this