Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sam5580301

False Ceiling & Wiring

Dear All,

I just bought a resale EM.

Need advice whether there is a need to tear down the false ceiling & re-do wiring of last renovation about 12-13 years back.

I have visited a few ID but they have different views. Some say more than 10 yeard, not safe must tear down & re-do wiring. 1 has said no worry no problem but to visit site.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear All,

I just bought a resale EM.

Need advice whether there is a need to tear down the false ceiling & re-do wiring of last renovation about 12-13 years back.

I have visited a few ID but they have different views. Some say more than 10 yeard, not safe must tear down & re-do wiring. 1 has said no worry no problem but to visit site.

Hi, You can go to Marionette's Owner to check, there are many info for EM owner. Re-wiring depend your house electric consumptions, Actually HDB electric wire can be used about 20 years no problem.

Have a nice renovation

Hi, You can go to Marionette's Owner to check, there are many info for EM owner. Re-wiring depend your house electric consumptions, Actually HDB electric wire can be used about 20 years no problem.

Have a nice renovation

when i did the rewiring for my house (20 yr old EM), i realise that the old wires were much thicker than the present one.... the electrician told me that the wire used was of very highquaity and can still be used without problems..

Well, the advantage of rewiring is that u can choose the number of lighting points, arrange the single or double sockets in your preference places, and also locate the sockets about 30cm from your floor, which makes it nicer without lots of hanging cables for your electrical appliances.