Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Panasonic Inverter Fridge, Anyone?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i got additional discounts coz i bought the sharp washer together mah, so I told him if he can't get me a good price, I have no choice but to buy the fridge separately lor.

but u know what? in the end they still did 2 delivery, coz the Panasonic fridge delayed....lol

Went to Harvey Norman today. I got it at 889 with 12 mths 0% installment using Maybank card. Inclusive of delivery and install. Anyone got any free gift from the neighbourhood shop?

Went to Harvey Norman today. I got it at 889 with 12 mths 0% installment using Maybank card. Inclusive of delivery and install. Anyone got any free gift from the neighbourhood shop?

got freegift one meh?

$889? i though $888? $30 for the interest.....uhm....

got freegift one meh?

$889? i though $888? $30 for the interest.....uhm....

Yup got it for 889 interest inclusive at Harvey Norman. My free gift is a box of Walls ice cream :wub::wub:

hello.. I'm new here..

I copied tingshen and went to Hong Liang. Got my Panasonic inverter at $860 and Toshiba AW-9760SS washer for $460. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi,

Your price is in cash or installment mode?

got the panasonic fridge 402V from gain city at IMM 2nd flr. just went in, tell them the model and the cheapest quote i got and whether they can match it. immediately they match it and gave lower price w/o even any further bargaining. price $845, free $50 ntuc voucher, free delivery

I was quoted $850 (cash) @ gaincity marina square. I heard that gaincity @ IMM no longer carry fridge.

got the panasonic fridge 402V from gain city at IMM 2nd flr. just went in, tell them the model and the cheapest quote i got and whether they can match it. immediately they match it and gave lower price w/o even any further bargaining. price $845, free $50 ntuc voucher, free delivery

care to share where u get $845 quote?

i bought at $868 2 week ago......

When you having it delivered? cash payment ?