Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Panasonic Inverter Fridge, Anyone?

It's about $200 more expensive compared to the samsung one, slightly smaller but it's more convenient to use as the freezers are located at the bottom. anybody using it? where do you buy from? the price is still stupidity high @ $999.....at Best Denki. 395 liter.

somebody in singaporebrides forums mentioned about the back wasn't covered and it could be a breading ground for mosquitoes......

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
It's about $200 more expensive compared to the samsung one, slightly smaller but it's more convenient to use as the freezers are located at the bottom. anybody using it? where do you buy from? the price is still stupidity high @ $999.....at Best Denki. 395 liter.

somebody in singaporebrides forums mentioned about the back wasn't covered and it could be a breading ground for mosquitoes......

Was also recommended this model at Best. I asked about the energy efficiency but the salesman said model too new so haven send to test yet, so dunno how many ticks. Haha. Apparently, supposed to be even more savings compared to F&P or Mitsubishi. :notti:

Am tempted to get this panasonic inverter fridge too...... as I like the magic top......I've used one before (in a rented place) and I thought to myself "I should be getting one like that".

Suppose based on an assumption that there'll be a 20% saving in energy consumption and a $140 annual bill for a conventional fridge, this will be a worthwhile choice if it lasts you for more than 7-8 years.

Anyway, I should be making my decision soon....in 2-3 weeks time. Happy shopping!

based on the catalogue given by Best guy, the annual power consumption for B402V is around 621kWh, that translate to $9.77, so yearly will be $117.24, but the tarrif now is 20.52¢/kWh, so 621kWh is $127.4292, that works out to be $10.6191

I'm actually quote worrying about the uncovered back side, or Panasonic actually put in additional cover for the new batches?

Edited by tingshen

I'm also thinking of getting the Pana Inverter fridge.. is the 'breeding of mosquito case' mentioned in S'pore Brides very serious? If yes, I may reconsider this fridge.

Edited by deon629

reply from Panasonic:

There is a collector pan behind the fridge. Defrost water will be drained into the pan through the drainpipe.

From there, it evaporates into the air.

so I dun think it's a problem. Panasonic engineers dun anyhow design things one lah. that collector pan shall not be wet all the time mah. anybody using this fridge mind sharing his/her experience?

I find the internal layout is very nicely done. That's why I decided to get this model, but still, hope to hear more feedback.

reply from Panasonic:

There is a collector pan behind the fridge. Defrost water will be drained into the pan through the drainpipe.

From there, it evaporates into the air.

so I dun think it's a problem. Panasonic engineers dun anyhow design things one lah. that collector pan shall not be wet all the time mah. anybody using this fridge mind sharing his/her experience?

I find the internal layout is very nicely done. That's why I decided to get this model, but still, hope to hear more feedback.

Hi Tingshen,

Can share the link for SGbrides? Thanks.

are you guys getting this fridge anytime soon? please share your lobang :furious:

latest quote from a shop in IMM (phone call, b4 negotiation) is $880 by cash.

Edited by tingshen

are you guys getting this fridge anytime soon? please share your lobang :notti:

latest quote from a shop in IMM (phone call, b4 negotiation) is $880 by cash.

Quote from everjoint - $868 nett

Quote from everjoint - $868 nett

including delivery? do you think can still press further if buying washer together? hehe......when are you getting yours?

Edited by tingshen

but the energy savings is not justified in terms of $$$....the government shall impose heavy levy for environmental unfriendly fridge!:bangwall:!

wah......aircon is like almost $0.10 for every hour!

Edited by tingshen