Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LemonTea

Avante Beetle- Your Feedback Pls

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
anyone uses this, any feedback? :dunno:

This is just a steamer right? It doesn't actualyl vacuum. It's good for killing germs and bacteria on your upholsteries...we had wanted to buy but realised that it's not a steamer cum vacuum cleaner..

Any differences between this beetle steamer and those type of vertical steamer for ironing clothing?

Edited by cookie

:dribble: simi lah eh? :good:

VW beetle i know.

It's a steam cleaner like those karcher is having

This is just a steamer right? It doesn't actualyl vacuum. It's good for killing germs and bacteria on your upholsteries...we had wanted to buy but realised that it's not a steamer cum vacuum cleaner..

Yup it's just a steam cleaner but am not sure which is better karcher steam cleaner or this. But this seems to have most of the function of what the higher end karcher does and the price is cheaper....im using karcher 5500 to vacuum.

Any differences between this beetle steamer and those type of vertical steamer for ironing clothing?

This can clean aircon,sofa,bed etc also clothes like what vertical steamer can do.

This can clean aircon,sofa,bed etc also clothes like what vertical steamer can do.

oh, how abt the other way, can normal vertical steamer use to do what this steamer can do? eg clean aircon, sofa??

Cos I see a cheap steamer (I think BlueSky brand) in Carrefour selling only abt $100

i bought a bettle lately and find it really helpful....

1. resolved most of my grouting tiles left over since renovation.

2. mop the floor with steam cleaners

3. steam clean all furitures, sofa, bed...

4. steam clean my hob, hood, sink, basin...

5. any dirty stain on my white wall, steam it and it's like new...

for $298, you cannot ask for anything more

:)

:dancingqueen:

Beetle has got this function?? If yes then I wana consider buying too...

:notti: simi lah eh? :dunno:

VW beetle i know.

orr... so its a steamer vacuum cleaner...

i tot latest model car Hyundai Avante merge with VW Beetle to give birth to Avante Beetle :rofl:8|:dancingqueen:

so pai seh... i so suah ku :)

so far karcher brand of vacuum cleaner is tot to be gd, but i nvr try those model for hm use, mine is for office use, industrial type and it is quite hardy and cleans quite well for 4 years + den it broke down :)

but do be reminded that karcher vacuum bags replacement is hard to find. not every store carries it. but maybe thats for my industrial model, maybe hm use model vacuum bags are easier to find.

dont get me wrong, i normally let my vacumning robot do the vacumn and i mop the floor after that using the bettle.

it is not a vacumn cum steamer, it is purely a steamer.

oh, how abt the other way, can normal vertical steamer use to do what this steamer can do? eg clean aircon, sofa??

Cos I see a cheap steamer (I think BlueSky brand) in Carrefour selling only abt $100

hmm......sofa,bed i think maybe coz the technology is also the same using steam. In my own opinion i think probably the steam temp might be diff depending on the kva/hp of the motor. for aircon maybe not coz it doesn't comes with the necessary accessories.

:D

kool...... :drunk: probably will get this now alot of sales hopefully got discount. :deal:

'mop'...in this case it's meant steaming the floor getting rid of stubborn stains and gems but still gotta mop dry afterthat but i think hygiene will be improved.

orr... so its a steamer vacuum cleaner...

i tot latest model car Hyundai Avante merge with VW Beetle to give birth to Avante Beetle :rofl:8|:sport-smiley-004:

so pai seh... i so suah ku :sport-smiley-004:

so far karcher brand of vacuum cleaner is tot to be gd, but i nvr try those model for hm use, mine is for office use, industrial type and it is quite hardy and cleans quite well for 4 years + den it broke down :furious:

but do be reminded that karcher vacuum bags replacement is hard to find. not every store carries it. but maybe thats for my industrial model, maybe hm use model vacuum bags are easier to find.

hehee....my is bagless :notti: using water filtration. so far very good very clean and powerful but noisy. :good: heheee