Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kiraaa23

Upgrading DJ Mixing Equipment

My DJ setup is in need of better equipment to handle the demands of modern mixing. I want to upgrade to a custom designed PCBA with high-quality audio components and multiple connectivity options. Can you recommend a good pcba manufacturer to build a prototype board I can test? This is for semi-pro DJ use with the potential to sell small runs in the future if the design works well. So I’m hoping to find someone affordable but experienced with building advanced audio PCBAs at a small scale. I’m willing to provide detailed design input to tailor it perfectly for DJ use.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey, I’m a DJ too and I know how important it is to have a good sound system. I recently upgraded my PCBA with the help of a pcba manufacturer that specializes in prototype pcb assembly. They can design and produce custom PCBAs with high-quality audio components and multiple connectivity options, such as USB, MIDI, Bluetooth, etc. They also offer fast turnaround time and competitive prices. You can find them at prototype pcb assembly , they are called prototype pcb assembly.