Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahnah

Sengkang Ppl Li Lai

actually cash converter really dun offer a lot leh

sell over the net can easily double the offer of cash converter

sell over the net .... i only buy small item .. seldom sell item ..

Ebay / Yahoo .. Mocca .. which one is better for auction ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
sell over the net .... i only buy small item .. seldom sell item ..

Ebay / Yahoo .. Mocca .. which one is better for auction ?

put on all 3!! dats wat i did

dun forget SGB and here

just post the yahoo auction link can liao

i tried SGB... nt beri gd response. tink the best i got was fm mocca

i tried SGB... nt beri gd response. tink the best i got was fm mocca

so you managed to sell it off already?

hello all SKians, we are meeting tomorrow for a unit tour

unit tour starting at 2pm, meeting at blk 322a anchorvale

for those who can't make it for the unit tour,

but would like to join us at gendon's place, please go to my t-blog and indicate your interest

for the rest of SKians, we'll see you at BLISS around 8pm

those going are zeny, ahnah, NOT and who else?

so excited to meet so many tomorrow :furious::(

is mocca really that good?

it's nt bad ba...

so you managed to sell it off already?

hello all SKians, we are meeting tomorrow for a unit tour

unit tour starting at 2pm, meeting at blk 322a anchorvale

for those who can't make it for the unit tour,

but would like to join us at gendon's place, please go to my t-blog and indicate your interest

for the rest of SKians, we'll see you at BLISS around 8pm

those going are zeny, ahnah, NOT and who else?

so excited to meet so many tomorrow !! !!

meeting the buyer tonite lor. !!

Hii!, I'll be soon moving to Sengkang too! My new house is at 273C Compassvale Link :jammin:

welcome to the neighbourhood!

Good to find another kaki to the club!

eeks. robber at SK!

Straits Times, Dec 11, 2007

Woman bashed, robbed of $2k handbag

By Teh Joo Lin

WHILE walking home in the wee hours of Sunday morning, a woman took a call from a friend who wanted to make sure she was safe in her Sengkang flat.

But just before the call ended, a masked robber appeared, attacked the 25-year-old and disappeared with her Louis Vuitton accessories, collectively worth almost $3,000.

'He suddenly appeared on my right side from behind and shoved me to the ground,' the woman told The Straits Times from her hospital bed last night.

'Then he started slapping me many times,' said the victim, who was wearing a dress and high heels. She asked not to be named.

The attack happened at around 4.45am - after the woman had wrapped up a night of drinks in Tanjong Pagar to celebrate a friend's birthday.

The private school student was on a footpath about 15m from her home at Block 321C Anchorvale Drive when she was ambushed.

After knocking her down, the attacker tried to grab her $2,000 Louis Vuitton handbag and her $430 mobile phone.

The handbag contained a $850 Louis Vuitton wallet, $40 cash and personal cards and papers.

'I was already in a daze... his face was masked by a light blue handkerchief with prints of dark blue flowers.

'The look in his eyes was very calm,' she recalled.

After getting his hands on her handbag and phone, the robber tried to grab her necklace as well, but sprinted away when a passer-by came on the scene.

'He was trying to drag me somewhere as well, but the passer-by came and shouted at him from far,' said the woman, who is slim with long, wavy hair.

She had cuts on her right wrist and left elbow.

The laceration on the wrist was so deep, a flap of skin was hanging loose. The woman is not sure how she was cut.

The passer-by helped her back to her flat.

Her 39-year-old brother-in-law was shocked when he opened the door.

The victim - bleeding from both arms - was slumped along the corridor and shivering with fear.

Her brother-in-law and 41-year-old husband, who had by then woken up, called an ambulance and the police.

'He could have just stopped at the robbery and not hurt her. Imagine if the cut on her wrist had been deeper. Then what?' asked the brother-in-law, a draftsman who wanted to be known only as Mr Chang.

The victim said the man wore a dark-blue T-shirt and dark trousers.

Anyone with information can call the police on 1800-255-0000.

eeks. robber at SK!

Straits Times, Dec 11, 2007

Woman bashed, robbed of $2k handbag

By Teh Joo Lin

WHILE walking home in the wee hours of Sunday morning, a woman took a call from a friend who wanted to make sure she was safe in her Sengkang flat.

But just before the call ended, a masked robber appeared, attacked the 25-year-old and disappeared with her Louis Vuitton accessories, collectively worth almost $3,000.

'He suddenly appeared on my right side from behind and shoved me to the ground,' the woman told The Straits Times from her hospital bed last night.

'Then he started slapping me many times,' said the victim, who was wearing a dress and high heels. She asked not to be named.

The attack happened at around 4.45am - after the woman had wrapped up a night of drinks in Tanjong Pagar to celebrate a friend's birthday.

The private school student was on a footpath about 15m from her home at Block 321C Anchorvale Drive when she was ambushed.

After knocking her down, the attacker tried to grab her $2,000 Louis Vuitton handbag and her $430 mobile phone.

The handbag contained a $850 Louis Vuitton wallet, $40 cash and personal cards and papers.

'I was already in a daze... his face was masked by a light blue handkerchief with prints of dark blue flowers.

'The look in his eyes was very calm,' she recalled.

After getting his hands on her handbag and phone, the robber tried to grab her necklace as well, but sprinted away when a passer-by came on the scene.

'He was trying to drag me somewhere as well, but the passer-by came and shouted at him from far,' said the woman, who is slim with long, wavy hair.

She had cuts on her right wrist and left elbow.

The laceration on the wrist was so deep, a flap of skin was hanging loose. The woman is not sure how she was cut.

The passer-by helped her back to her flat.

Her 39-year-old brother-in-law was shocked when he opened the door.

The victim - bleeding from both arms - was slumped along the corridor and shivering with fear.

Her brother-in-law and 41-year-old husband, who had by then woken up, called an ambulance and the police.

'He could have just stopped at the robbery and not hurt her. Imagine if the cut on her wrist had been deeper. Then what?' asked the brother-in-law, a draftsman who wanted to be known only as Mr Chang.

The victim said the man wore a dark-blue T-shirt and dark trousers.

Anyone with information can call the police on 1800-255-0000.

she too "fleshy" already...LV bag, dress and high heel.......