Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kitty

Shower Screen

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Cindy ... Mine's 4ft X 6ft = $480.

Kitty ... I'm not sure what is the layout of your bathroom like. I made the glass for the sides and I still need shower curtains at the end. I'll try to draw out some pictures later.

Hi Guys,

My layout is like this ...

That's why I can only do up one piece.

The other end where the toilet bowl is, I put up a shower curtain still, the water can actually splash that far to wet my toilet bowl (around 4 ft+ distance)..

Picture rather than photo, it's quite messy now after I moved in. :P

mtoiletwj6.th.gif

Edited by lawry

Cindy ... Mine's 4ft X 6ft = $480.

Kitty ... I'm not sure what is the layout of your bathroom like. I made the glass for the sides and I still need shower curtains at the end. I'll try to draw out some pictures later.

hi lawry,

wow u seems to be very good at it. yes whether to use one pc glass partition only depends on your layout of the bathroom. so kitty n cindy, its best to let a good designer to advise on u. but take note, the most important thing is where is your shower head, as it might splash directly towards the shower door. if thats the case, use frame shower screen. btw, 4ft by 6 ft will cost u slightly less than $300.

hi lawry,

wow u seems to be very good at it. yes whether to use one pc glass partition only depends on your layout of the bathroom. so kitty n cindy, its best to let a good designer to advise on u. but take note, the most important thing is where is your shower head, as it might splash directly towards the shower door. if thats the case, use frame shower screen. btw, 4ft by 6 ft will cost u slightly less than $300.

Hi Nikedoit,

I have drop the shower screen+ bathtub concept because the cost of shower screen + tiling + installation for my bath tub cost :) . The shower screen already cost $450.

I think I will rather do it when my pocket is not so tight.

Hi Nikedoit,

I have drop the shower screen+ bathtub concept because the cost of shower screen + tiling + installation for my bath tub cost :( . The shower screen already cost $450.

I think I will rather do it when my pocket is not so tight.

think if u do so much of cause is abt +-$1500 without the cost of the bathtub n tiles cost. think if ur toilet is big than u buy a spa type of bathtub, if not actually it is of no use. waste $ n space. btw, very seldom people hav bathtub with normal shower screen. may be can only do one fix glass partition or frameless sliding.

normal shower screen is less than $450