Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
leonidas

Any Feedback On "u Home"?

Hi people,

Really new to the flat thingy and the reno thingy. Worst of all both me and my wife are the "dunno how to fight for better service" type aka "Robert". Ha..ha..

So for the weekend that past had visited the above mentioned ID firm (cos they advertise in the paper). Anybody heard of this ID firm "U home"? Any feedback on their services?

Would really appreciate people whom had engage their services before share their experiences with us? This would really help us make up our mind on which ID to engage.

Thanks and regards

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi people,

Really new to the flat thingy and the reno thingy. Worst of all both me and my wife are the "dunno how to fight for better service" type aka "Robert". Ha..ha..

So for the weekend that past had visited the above mentioned ID firm (cos they advertise in the paper). Anybody heard of this ID firm "U home"? Any feedback on their services?

Would really appreciate people whom had engage their services before share their experiences with us? This would really help us make up our mind on which ID to engage.

Thanks and regards

Ya, heard from uHome. going to meet them on Sat to see their quotation and floor plan.

Ya, heard from uHome. going to meet them on Sat to see their quotation and floor plan.

Anyone has engaged or is in discussion with Uhome for renovation? Would like to hear your views on the comapny and its services. Thanks.

Edited by kray

Is there any obligation to their quotation?

Just came back from U home, no obligation on their quote but the ID told me 1 month as i said no hurry :good:

Just came back from U home, no obligation on their quote but the ID told me 1 month as i said no hurry :dribble:

would like to know more about uhome. is there really no one in this forum whose home is done by them. would like to see pics of it. really would appreciate help for the info.

:P

My advice is to look further. We engaged them for our reno, we were left stranded with bad service & defective works & reno is still incomplete.

ID changed attitude when things go wrong, turned to become very switched off.

Initially thought we found a good reno firm cos it seems like a big firm.

Little did we know that we not only have to fight their sub-contractor's bad workmanship but also Uhome's unreasonable resolution insisting we accept defective products.

You can PM me for more details if u like.

goldie

Hi, they are good!! Apparently, my friend is a happy walk away customer. Understand the after.service is very good, the workmanship is also ok. Most importantly they don't give u headache, if u engage the boss directly -Henry, basically you can leave all the issue to him. My friend house was done 2 year ago, now she call him to have an additional cabinet to done up, he came down within the same week and get it done by two weeks time. I remember asking my previous ID to do additional carpentry, he asked me to get from IKEA.

U home service is bad.... alot cost they nv tell u in quotation... and alot things not done up...

Hope u dun sign w them... I did not sign w them but my sis did... And her house took more than 3 month to complete... and worse turn out alot things not to what she earlier wanted ...

That was a previous thread on u home... alot bad review... take a look there...

Hi people,

Thanks and regards

My house is on the verge on completion... doing touch up... very please w it...

A few things u need to take note for ID sourcing...

Find those ID firm w/o GST... 7 percent of 20 or 30k is alot...

Always look for review in renotalk before signing....

Ask the ID to list down any hidden cost... (though alot will say no...) those who tell u more might be more sincere...

Take ur time to find... dun rush... one mistake u will have ****... my sister make the mistake....

U can post ur quotion here for ppl to review if u dun mind...

Gd luck and happy sourcing...

Uhome is one of the big daddy in ID industry :) but still it depends alot on the person that served u. Even if u got a new comer serving u, the seniors will help to over see the whole thing

Uhome is one of the big daddy in ID industry :) but still it depends alot on the person that served u. Even if u got a new comer serving u, the seniors will help to over see the whole thing

hi synchron,

can pm me who are the recommended id to look for at uhome?

xie x2

hi synchron,

xie x2

Skip U home... Big company doesnt mean good... see their previous thread... so many bad review...

hi synchron,

xie x2

Sorry bro im in the same line as them ;) It really depends on luck though.

The tip is to find someone whom you are comfortable working with.

just my 2cents ;)