Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hongss

Pics Of My 70% Done Toilets

Hi just to share some pics of my toilets..All the fixtues shd be install by end of this week

Sorry abt the poor quality. Taken from my hp camera

Common toilet

28102007056.jpg

28102007054.jpg

MBR toilet

28102007053.jpg

28102007052.jpg

Will post more when everything is completed..

Edited by hongss

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The green mosiac cost $10/psf. The black mosiac cost $13/psf as there is a mixture of the usual glass mosiac and stone mosic. But the pic too blur liao..cant see it...hehe..i will try to post better quality pics next time.

The green mosiac cost $10/psf. The black mosiac cost $13/psf as there is a mixture of the usual glass mosiac and stone mosic. But the pic too blur liao..cant see it...hehe..i will try to post better quality pics next time.

I saw it outside Vivo toilet level 1, the toilet near BakerInn.. look very similar to yours. Nice..

Guest sugarmeg

Hi hong

Can pm me your ID. I hope my toilet can be this nice also. thanks in advance. BTW is your heater the storage tank type?

Hi hong

Can pm me your ID. I hope my toilet can be this nice also. thanks in advance. BTW is your heater the storage tank type?

oh..i never engage any id, as a contractor only..fyi, my contractor is patrick from Ho Bee. Yup, mine is a storage heater

Edited by hongss

Guest sugarmeg
oh..i never engage any id, as a contractor only..fyi, my contractor is patrick from Ho Bee. Yup, mine is a storage heater

Thanks hong very nice loo u got there.... hope i can get hold of patrick

Thanks hong very nice loo u got there.... hope i can get hold of patrick

No problem, but bear in mind that Patrick is only a contractor. You must have an idea of what you want like the kind of sink and tap u want, the tiles and also the toilet fittings. He will be the one to transform your idea into reality!