Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Big Wall Clocks

Hi, I know there has been many threads discussing about clocks, but I've simply exhausted all ideas on where to look for nice big wall clocks. Went to Bugis hoping to go to Tick Talk to see but they are no longer there...molecule's prices are ridiculous....can anyone recommend any shop or website??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, I know there has been many threads discussing about clocks, but I've simply exhausted all ideas on where to look for nice big wall clocks. Went to Bugis hoping to go to Tick Talk to see but they are no longer there...molecule's prices are ridiculous....can anyone recommend any shop or website??

hihi.. i just managed to get my clock from one of the gift shops at AMK hubs... you can go and take a look??

and you can also pop into neighbourhood watch shops to see... there are quite a number of them.. just simple ones.. not those loud designs you see at Molecule.. :rolleyes:

hihi.. i just managed to get my clock from one of the gift shops at AMK hubs... you can go and take a look??

and you can also pop into neighbourhood watch shops to see... there are quite a number of them.. just simple ones.. not those loud designs you see at Molecule.. :yamseng:

hihi zacey, which shop in amk hub? I'm looking for a rather big one though...a round one with about 22inch in diameter...i've recceed alot of places but can't seem to find one that I want, or it's too expensive :(

hihi zacey, which shop in amk hub? I'm looking for a rather big one though...a round one with about 22inch in diameter...i've recceed alot of places but can't seem to find one that I want, or it's too expensive :yamseng:

orrr.. dun think they have such big clocks... possible to customise make?

Have u gone to IWannaGoHome? They have very hi-tech looking ones. Prices ard $200++

Ya went already but didn't really take a good look at their clocks though...200+ pricing is abt same as molecule...haiz...think big clocks seldom come cheap one hor?? :yamseng:

orrr.. dun think they have such big clocks... possible to customise make?

custom-make also not cheap right? I was thinking of getting off the shelves one....cos moving in next week le...no clock i very gao wei....i can't live without knowing what time is it :(

custom-make also not cheap right? I was thinking of getting off the shelves one....cos moving in next week le...no clock i very gao wei....i can't live without knowing what time is it :(

ya, i understand... i was without a clock (living room) for the past 3 months after i moved in... cant find one that reasonably priced and nice.... have to rely on alarm clocks and watches loh... :yamseng:

Have u gone to IWannaGoHome? They have very hi-tech looking ones. Prices ard $200++

that is one exp place to find stuff :D

ya, i understand... i was without a clock (living room) for the past 3 months after i moved in... cant find one that reasonably priced and nice.... have to rely on alarm clocks and watches loh... :dancingqueen:

i have moved in almost a year still no clock in the living room... :dunno:

still looking for my ideal clock :dunno:

ok back to the subject.

i have seen alot of nice clock at a furniture at paragon, not i dun remember the name of the shop

warn in advance...they aint cheap, one can easily cost >200

another place you can consider is www.front.sg

that is one exp place to find stuff :rolleyes:

i have moved in almost a year still no clock in the living room... :rolleyes:

still looking for my ideal clock :bangwall:

ok back to the subject.

i have seen alot of nice clock at a furniture at paragon, not i dun remember the name of the shop

warn in advance...they aint cheap, one can easily cost >200

another place you can consider is www.front.sg

Ya zeny, I guess i'm going to have to live without a clock until i find my ideal clock too and within my budget...i did try front.sg but don't really like their designs...i dun like big clocks with tiny interface and hands one....i want big big interface so that from far far, without wearing my specs i also can see kind...sorry, v ma fan :furious:

go bras basah, #01. there are a few shops selling clocks, watches, pens etc. i ever saw 1 that is so big with white face and black numbers. like vy suitable to put in school hall type where all can see.. :)

but i duno abt the price, may not be that ex for that kind of place. :bow:

go bras basah, #01. there are a few shops selling clocks, watches, pens etc. i ever saw 1 that is so big with white face and black numbers. like vy suitable to put in school hall type where all can see.. :bangwall:

but i duno abt the price, may not be that ex for that kind of place. :bangwall:

Thanks leen! Will probably go check it out tmr! :bangwall:

hi air,

u r welcome. can ask why u nid such a big clock? juz curious... :P

Cos I have a quite a wide piece of wall that looks very plain...so if i put a small clock there, it would look very weird and I figured that we can afford to put a big clock there because of the space....furthermore, i like idea of being able to see the time from far without having to strain my eyes....hehe...

Cos I have a quite a wide piece of wall that looks very plain...so if i put a small clock there, it would look very weird and I figured that we can afford to put a big clock there because of the space....furthermore, i like idea of being able to see the time from far without having to strain my eyes....hehe...

how abt DIY it?? there is someone who posted on how he DIY his big clock... i actually wanted to trial and error myself.. but my sister stopped me cos she say too troublesome... :wub:

i have been scouting for suitable clocks for quite long too... when i went IWannaGoHome last round, i saw that they have some clocks on offer.. 80++.. but dun suit my place... i am glad that i have finally found one suitable clock ... or else, think my living room will be clock-less for dunno how long...

how abt DIY it?? there is someone who posted on how he DIY his big clock... i actually wanted to trial and error myself.. but my sister stopped me cos she say too troublesome... :wub:

i have been scouting for suitable clocks for quite long too... when i went IWannaGoHome last round, i saw that they have some clocks on offer.. 80++.. but dun suit my place... i am glad that i have finally found one suitable clock ... or else, think my living room will be clock-less for dunno how long...

Ya i thought of DIY too but ya lor troublesome leh....

zacey, where you got your clock in the end? Haiz...me running out of sources liao...