Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nochance

Your Chandelier Comes With Lamp Shades

Hi all,

I bought a chandelier weeks back. My friend told me chandelier comes with shades as a standard package. Will like to check with fellow forummers who own a chandelier is that true? If its true then i have to go back to the shop and demand for the shades :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

I bought a chandelier weeks back. My friend told me chandelier comes with shades as a standard package. Will like to check with fellow forummers who own a chandelier is that true? If its true then i have to go back to the shop and demand for the shades :sport-smiley-004:

No such thing.

No lah... some chandelier comes with shade, some doesnt. Depending on the design.

Some chandelier is made of crystal pieces while some is just made of acrylic pieces... it really depends on the design, model n cost of each chandelier

Hi all,

shades? i dont understand. you mean when you switch on the chandelier and there're shades reflected out? :sport-smiley-004: my house chandeliers are made of crystal. :bleah:

Hi all,

Depend on designs.

Hi all,

can post your chandelier picture ?

Edited by TPY

If anyone's looking for chandeliers, and would like a additional place for price comparison, check out National Electric on Geylang Road, between Lor 22 and Lor 24. I saw some very pretty ones, with and without the shades.

I have no perspective of the prices because we were not looking to get any chandeliers.

can post your chandelier picture ?

As promised, a pic of my chandelier with a energy saving and a non energy saving bulb. Energy saving bulb is bigger and more ugly :)

dsc00025-48hkhnto6.jpg

As promised, a pic of my chandelier with a energy saving and a non energy saving bulb. Energy saving bulb is bigger and more ugly :)

Can buy the Candle Series from Megaman

Edited by TYM

As promised, a pic of my chandelier with a energy saving and a non energy saving bulb. Energy saving bulb is bigger and more ugly :notti:

dsc00025-48hkhnto6.jpg

Your chandelier's emualate candle bulb will look nice if you were to hang it high up with a non energy saving bulb. Just my view.

Sale item sold as "it is" at the time you purchase. Thus when you buy this chandelier, shade is not free unless it comes with it, no point return to the shop and request for it.

Sometimes it doesn't come with shades maybe because the chandelier is too small and standard size shades are too big for it. Mine doesn't come with shades too, the saleman tried to put shades on and it was just too big. Not a problem for me as I only admire the crystals and don't look directly at the bulbs. But my husband has a probelm with chandeliers without shades, so our next purchase has to have shades.