Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Melissa Ng

Courts Design Solutions Hub

Hi,

Read from brochure that Courts Megastore has a design consultancy, whereby customers can get their home designed and the entire project ( including full renovation service) managed by the team at their Design Solutions Hub.

Anyone engage their service before? If yes, your feedback is deeply appreciated!

rgds

mel :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Read from brochure that Courts Megastore has a design consultancy, whereby customers can get their home designed and the entire project ( including full renovation service) managed by the team at their Design Solutions Hub.

Anyone engage their service before? If yes, your feedback is deeply appreciated!

rgds

mel :dancingqueen:

interesting.. sorry i cant be of much help cos i just aplace and also lookin out for reno.. anyway hope the guys can help.

interesting.. sorry i cant be of much help cos i just aplace and also lookin out for reno.. anyway hope the guys can help.

Any update on courts reno or anyone has done from them??

Any update on courts reno or anyone has done from them??

Hi aarzoo,

did you use courts design for ur reno? wanna get more feedback on their service and worksmanship. i just went to get a quote yday. now waitin for their quote.

Hi, have you gotten your quotation already?

Previously, I have spoke to them and gotten their quotation. Sorry i do not have any working experience with them but had spoke to one of the designer and feel comfortable with him. Price wise, it's way too expensive. i would rather engage a branded ID company to do the job. For the same thing of work done, they quotated me ard 30k. In the end we went to Ho Bee Renovation and get a friend to help us with design. Our quotation is only ard 20k.

Hi, have you gotten your quotation already?

Previously, I have spoke to them and gotten their quotation. Sorry i do not have any working experience with them but had spoke to one of the designer and feel comfortable with him. Price wise, it's way too expensive. i would rather engage a branded ID company to do the job. For the same thing of work done, they quotated me ard 30k. In the end we went to Ho Bee Renovation and get a friend to help us with design. Our quotation is only ard 20k.

hi buibui, no i have not gotten my quotation as i just spoke to them yday. we were quite comfortable with the senior designer andreally liked the ideas and advice that he gave us but was not sure if they will be expensive and they are pretty new in interior design too. hopefully we can hear from them soon as he told me ard 3days.

did you complete ur reno with Ho Bee already? i am also considering them as they seemed reputable as alot of ppl engaged them. how are their designs and worksmanship and service if i'm not so sure of the exact designs i want?

hi buibui, no i have not gotten my quotation as i just spoke to them yday. we were quite comfortable with the senior designer andreally liked the ideas and advice that he gave us but was not sure if they will be expensive and they are pretty new in interior design too. hopefully we can hear from them soon as he told me ard 3days.

did you complete ur reno with Ho Bee already? i am also considering them as they seemed reputable as alot of ppl engaged them. how are their designs and worksmanship and service if i'm not so sure of the exact designs i want?

ok. then see whether your quotation is as expensive or not.

I haven't complete my reno with HO Bee Yet. Just started yesterday morning. Expect to finish my end of March. so far my experience with Patrick (Ho Bee in-charge) is, he is very responsive and knowledgeable. He knows what can be done and what not useful. Sometimes we feel certain design is nice, but he told us the limitation and leave it to us to decide want it or not. Best part is, he haven't collect any deposit from us yet although the reno already started. We've asked him two times when to pay the first installment. He just say no hurry. will tell us to pay when need to. so at least u won't need to scared he will runaway.

Ho Bee is a renovation company so they dun have an ID to help you with the designing of the house. I got my friend who is an ID to help us to design our house.

Have you gotten your house keys?

Edited by buibui

yah let's wait for my quote then see how hee..yes i've gotten my keys liao..:P

wow with such reviews abt him, i must really speak with Ho bee to get his quotation for consideratio too as he seem quite good frm alot of forumers experience. me and my bf main worry is with contractors running away with our money hee..

so sad i dun have ID fren..i tink my drawing also not so fantastic haha.. will patrick be able to construct the designs i want if i show him some picture samples? is he able to draw out?

Since patrick is not an ID, will he liaise with all the other contractors/electricians/painters for me like wat IDs do?

hi Ixiul,

Congrats!

But there are also ppl with bad experiences with him. So it's better to meet up with him and see whether you all can click or not. It's true like some ppl say that he is very busy. But so far for me, if his wife answers the call, we will tell her to ask Patrick to call us back and which he did on the same day.

Even if he collects deposit, dun think he will run away. he has been in the industry for quite long liao. he also dun wan to smash his biz mah.

We didn't ask my ID fren to draw for free. he got pay him an amount one cos he need to draw, choose color, etc, for us. We are really an idiot in design. But comparing with engaging an ID company, it is still cheaper.

If you show Patrick a photo from a magazine, he say he can do the same thing for your house. Feature wall also can. For drawing of the carpentry works, his carpenter Ah Keong will draw it. But dun expect 3D drawing cos they are not ID firm. Patrick will liase, electricians, painters, etc for you. After you have confirmed Ho Bee, Patrick will arrange Ah Keong to call you to discuss on the design. If you have any problem with your reno, jsut contact Patrick will do.

Not a very good experience with them. Went to them and explained my requirements and gave floor plan. Call them up twice after that.

Still awaiting their quote after 2 months.... :dancingqueen:

Anyways I dont need it now.