Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hdbfan

Unique Floorplan

Hi people,

Just wanted to get some ideas on HDB's unique floorplans like some 4rm have balcony in the master bedroom (Bt Batok before the MRT station), 3rm with full height glass windows in hall (TPY, Redhill old houses etc). If you can share your floor plans here it will help to do my project

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

huh? hdb flat has balcony in master bedroom? i never come across except pinnacles@duxton hdb flat. :dunno:

u mean hdb flats around bt gombak mrt? :furious:

Hi people,

Just wanted to get some ideas on HDB's unique floorplans like some 4rm have balcony in the master bedroom (Bt Batok before the MRT station), 3rm with full height glass windows in hall (TPY, Redhill old houses etc). If you can share your floor plans here it will help to do my project

I tink u are referring to Bukit Batok East, those 200 series flats....

Hi people,

What project?

What project?

Hi,

Just a private project, dont worry i do not work for the govt. LOL

I tink u are referring to Bukit Batok East, those 200 series flats....

Hi Karen77sg,

Yes you are rite. clever girl! I didn't know HDB had such designs... hmm guess those were the old days (ard 90s).

Anyone, care to share something like that.... heard fm my colleague that he went to visit his friend who stays in Farrer Rd (not park - the new one). 3rm flat has a huge balcony!:) very old flat by HDB