Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
psfong

Where To Buy Plants (christmas Tree Type)

Anyone can recommend those plants that look like Christmas tree at a reasonable price? I would to get 6 of them to act as a natural barrier for my inter-terrace.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone can recommend those plants that look like Christmas tree at a reasonable price? I would to get 6 of them to act as a natural barrier for my inter-terrace.

The Xmas tree shaped tree that Nparks uses is called the Eugenia tree. Got small dense leaves, and new leaves are red in colour. Entire Dunearn Rd/Bukit timah Rd is planted with this to block the view of the canal.

Is normally purchased from wholesalers if u buying in quantity. Normally, I go to World Farm at Bah Soon Pah Road next to Khartib Camp in Yishun. Got many sizes, and prices range depends on height. Above $200 got free delivery, but no planting. eh.. dig hole put compost, plant multiple trees is not for faint hearted.

World Farm is an interesting place to visit. cos many tree varieties. The staff use golf carts, but visitors.. prepare to walk.

The Xmas tree shaped tree that Nparks uses is called the Eugenia tree. Got small dense leaves, and new leaves are red in colour. Entire Dunearn Rd/Bukit timah Rd is planted with this to block the view of the canal.

Is normally purchased from wholesalers if u buying in quantity. Normally, I go to World Farm at Bah Soon Pah Road next to Khartib Camp in Yishun. Got many sizes, and prices range depends on height. Above $200 got free delivery, but no planting. eh.. dig hole put compost, plant multiple trees is not for faint hearted.

World Farm is an interesting place to visit. cos many tree varieties. The staff use golf carts, but visitors.. prepare to walk.

oic, i always drive past that place but it never occurs to me that they sell plants inside... Will take a look there. Thanks for the reply.