Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

I would really ask u to reconsider if you really want to do it yourself.

THe reason is you need to actually sand down the surface until smooth smooth and den apply the coating.........Very siong...........very smelly.........and very very hazardous to your health.

ya i read that is very hazardous to our health.so maybe we should just pay for them to do it for us.? :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya i read that is very hazardous to our health.so maybe we should just pay for them to do it for us.? :dunno:

Hmm.. think i will check with Ah Seng tomolo if I get to see him.

Anyway they had rectify my defects.. pretty fast, but got a 2 main problems..

1) The floor tiles in living room - all different tones! super obvious... and some still have stains that cannot be removed...

2) Parquet skirting in bedrooms not properly done..

Hopefully can get them to re do the tilings.. anyone has problems with the different floor tiles color?

Can get them to change all the floor tiles?

Hmm.. think i will check with Ah Seng tomolo if I get to see him.

Anyway they had rectify my defects.. pretty fast, but got a 2 main problems..

1) The floor tiles in living room - all different tones! super obvious... and some still have stains that cannot be removed...

2) Parquet skirting in bedrooms not properly done..

Hopefully can get them to re do the tilings.. anyone has problems with the different floor tiles color?

Can get them to change all the floor tiles?

den get them to redo it...........else it is not fair to you.

Cause i know sometimes when they order the tiles........they come in diff batchs and the colour will be slightly diff............ :furious:

Dear all,

HDB has replied to the suggestion of having alternate entrance/exit at our estate. Their reply "...We agree with you that with more residents moving into the precinct, the traffic flow in and out of the precinct will certainly increase. We are now looking into measures to address the situation, such as, explore the possibility of creating another access point for the precinct..."

Hope we can have the alternate entrance/exit soon....

Dear all,

HDB has replied to the suggestion of having alternate entrance/exit at our estate. Their reply "...We agree with you that with more residents moving into the precinct, the traffic flow in and out of the precinct will certainly increase. We are now looking into measures to address the situation, such as, explore the possibility of creating another access point for the precinct..."

Hope we can have the alternate entrance/exit soon....

That sound really good. :) let's just hope it won't take another 5 more yrs to create the alternative access point.

Thanks Sohbengkuan for sending the email....but hor......can hound them more ma for their follow up ma? :P

Else they confirm slack up again :dancingqueen:

That sound really good. :) let's just hope it won't take another 5 more yrs to create the alternative access point.

Thanks Sohbengkuan for sending the email....but hor......can hound them more ma for their follow up ma? :P

No worries. I oreadi anticipate that. Replied to her to ask for dates for decision to be made.

oh...btw, i staying at 989A leh... not 989B.

Edited by Sohbengkuan

No worries. I oreadi anticipate that. Replied to her to ask for dates for decision to be made.

oh...btw, i staying at 989A leh... not 989B.

heehee payseih

i update liao neighbour

u staying in already?

Hi neighbors, Any idea how much it will cost to change all the hinges for the main door gate to those more durable one?

heehee payseih

i update liao neighbour

u staying in already?

Stayed since Jan 08.

Hi neighbors, Any idea how much it will cost to change all the hinges for the main door gate to those more durable one?

$15 per hinge (got 9 hinges). From Boon Lay En Bloc, $10 per hinges.

den get them to redo it...........else it is not fair to you.

Cause i know sometimes when they order the tiles........they come in diff batchs and the colour will be slightly diff............ :furious:

Today talked to Ah Seng, apparently varnishing + lacquer for 3 rooms = $300 dollar. They outsourcing to another contractor for the varnishing.. and they using the smaller machine, not the bigger one cos the parquet pretty thin liao.

Think my defect rectification almost done, left a few small small items..

<close 2 eyes on the parquet skirting liao>

But one big problem!

My living room tiles all different tones, sibeh jialat.. ask Ah Seng whether can change all, he say tiles come in diff batched and color slightly different so no diff.. He say the new tiles will become same color as the old one when time passes... Faintz... :furious:

Also got some stains on some tiles, but he says its the tiles design.. anyone encounter these problems?

Everything can close eyes, this one cannot close...too obvious liao.

Any higher in charge I can talk to just in case he dun want to change the tiles?

Though Ah Seng is nice, but haiz.. still cant close eyes! Cant wait to start reno man...

heehee payseih

i update liao neighbour

u staying in already?

Wow, seems like 989A mates outnumbered the rest :notti::notti:

Sorry for the delay on SCDF side...my QSM side dun want to reveal the thing to me...maybe i too low level..haha...good that HDB already replied liao...

I have mentioned it before in my previous postings in the same thread. If they agreed with you that tiles are hollow, they may have to change for the whole block, maybe even the whole precinct, cos everybody same same.

Already arranged with the HDB technical officer together with my ID to discuss at my house on Wed. Let's see how they going to smoke their way thru...will update u guys on the happenings..

Stayed since Jan 08.

$15 per hinge (got 9 hinges). From Boon Lay En Bloc, $10 per hinges.

Hi Sohbengkuan, this price where did you get from? any contacts? thanks

Hi, want to ask you all.... in yr living room... next to the telephone socket... there is a "blank" socket plate... anyone knows what's that?

weixiaobao: sometimes not every thing is perfect...

Ya man, understood that.. so turning a blind eye to most of the things..

Now i only want to rectify the floor tiles thats all and I can start my reno...

Pray hard...