Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
paisay lar... now okay le.... hehe...

so how like tat?

Zen, your link point to diyo's blog leh, why huh ? Same house ?!?

Zen, your link point to diyo's blog leh, why huh ? Same house ?!?

yalor... we ga ki lang ma.... haha... muz support support hor ~ :D

Edited by Zen2008

hmm~ ideal leh... bbq @ cosy area, nvr try b4...

so is the price reasonable... u nvr bargain ah.... evythg oso muz ask discount abit la, even if thru recommendation... haha...

heard ur dwnlights v high-end wan hor... = )

High end meh? No la.. normal one leh..

989C culprit reporting here.

date clash with MIL birthday so cannot attend. sorry I missed the chance of meeting you guys, let's hope there's another chance. glad you guys had fun.

so to pei zui, i post here to up up the thread :P

weixiaobao, pm me your bank details I internet banking the mj set money to you hor. Else, meet at void deck also can haha. you name the place and time, I'll be there.

No worries.. U can always pop by and pass it to me, since we in the same block, put in letter box also can! :dancingqueen:

huh? y like tt? tot they will gv u tink abt 3mths to submit e cert? :o

I think because her bf going overseas for the next 6 months, so guess her appeal to delay to submit failed.

What happen? I can submit my cert 3 mths after I collected my keys. :unsure::unsure:

yalor... i alws tot can submit later after collection? unless they chg ruling again... :dunno:

I think because her bf going overseas for the next 6 months, so guess her appeal to delay to submit failed.

Oic, actually i think no need to appeal one lar. i have frds who draw their key 1 year ago till nw they have not ROM. Think HDB is too busy to chase after them. :sport-smiley-004:

Oic, actually i think no need to appeal one lar. i have frds who draw their key 1 year ago till nw they have not ROM. Think HDB is too busy to chase after them. :sport-smiley-004:

they chased me lor... right after three months.

they chased me lor... right after three months.

wow.. they so "zhun" ah...

seem like evybdy "gone" leh.. thread getting quiet liao... iszit b'coz all waiting 4 missysg? coz she say when she dun tok, evybdy come in, & when she come in, nobdy le.... :sport-smiley-003:

eh..bo lei ?

why ? need what cert ? marriage cert is it ? during my time no need leh.

huh? y like tt? tot they will gv u tink abt 3mths to submit e cert? :o

Hai.. Becos of the AHG la..

you tot government will give you the grant for free arh.. the condition is that I need to produce the ROM Cert when collecting my keys.. So yesterday I book a date for ROM le.. with the confirmed ROM date, we write in to appeal and now that "responsive" officer call my bf today and tell him that appeal is approved and we can go down tml afternoon to collect our keys le.

I hope nothing goes wrong..

Can with you guys something.. Can I open my door in the evening? like 6+? cos my appointment is at 4.10pm. i tot of going down after i collect my keys. :dunno:

Hai.. Becos of the AHG la..

you tot government will give you the grant for free arh.. the condition is that I need to produce the ROM Cert when collecting my keys.. So yesterday I book a date for ROM le.. with the confirmed ROM date, we write in to appeal and now that "responsive" officer call my bf today and tell him that appeal is approved and we can go down tml afternoon to collect our keys le.

I hope nothing goes wrong..

Can with you guys something.. Can I open my door in the evening? like 6+? cos my appointment is at 4.10pm. i tot of going down after i collect my keys. :dunno:

ayo~! drama leh... but @ least nw noe tt can collect keys le... gong xi lo...

if i were u, i would not open lor.. since it's late le & u oso cant do any checking... but of coz, still up 2 u lar... can brg touch light ba... :D