Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Thanks everyone.. Now all the problems comes.. and worse.. quarrels come too..

:bangwall:

I just want a simple one.. My bf thinks that I am over "pang-dang", so maybe will just throw rice loh.. The most auspicious date will do, i think.. if can't get any dates next weeks, than i will open on that day when collect my keys..

That is what happen to me now. . and my bf said i "pang dang" loh.. so do the simple one..

Yaya..

maybe just as simple as follow :

:dancingqueen:

First viewing of the house after receiving the keys

Do Don't

Be well prepared. Do not be late for the appointed time.

Bring some fruits such as apples (for safety and peace), bananas (to attract wealth), pineapples and oranges (for prosperity). Entering and leaving the new house empty-handed is considered inauspicious. If you had forgotten to bring the fruits, buy them from the nearest fruit stall. Do not enter the house empty-handed.

Upon entering the house, open all doors and windows to let the sunlight in, ushering in the Yang energy. Also, turn on the tap to invite wealth into your home.

Place two oranges at every corner, and the pineapple right in the middle of your house. Try not to kill insects or any other living things

Think rice n salt is more for those resales flat. :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Simple one...............how about salt, rice, pineapple?

yaya.. 1st thing.. open the door throw in that pineapple and shout out "PING AN FA CHAI".. than i dunno liao..

maybe just as simple as follow :

:dancingqueen:

First viewing of the house after receiving the keys

Do Don't

Be well prepared. Do not be late for the appointed time.

Bring some fruits such as apples (for safety and peace), bananas (to attract wealth), pineapples and oranges (for prosperity). Entering and leaving the new house empty-handed is considered inauspicious. If you had forgotten to bring the fruits, buy them from the nearest fruit stall. Do not enter the house empty-handed.

Upon entering the house, open all doors and windows to let the sunlight in, ushering in the Yang energy. Also, turn on the tap to invite wealth into your home.

Place two oranges at every corner, and the pineapple right in the middle of your house. Try not to kill insects or any other living things

Think rice n salt is more for those resales flat. :dunno:

Those flats are built for years and recently than release to public. At least 5 years no body stay.. so i think i will throw that rice..

Than how shall i leave the house not empty handed? I heard, need to place the fruits there for at least 3 days.

Edited by FaTBaBe

yaya.. 1st thing.. open the door throw in that pineapple and shout out "PING AN FA CHAI".. than i dunno liao..

Those flats are built for years and recently than release to public. At least 5 years no body stay.. so i think i will throw that rice..

oic , i have frds who mix rice with tea leave instead of salt.

maybe can ask around what e purpose ba :dancingqueen:

oic , i have frds who mix rice with tea leave instead of salt.

maybe can ask around what e purpose ba :dancingqueen:

There is a few version.. rice with salt, rice + tea leave + salt, rice with green bean.. dunno which one to follow.. :dunno:

There is a few version.. rice with salt, rice + tea leave + salt, rice with green bean.. dunno which one to follow.. :dunno:

Haha , this is y we decided not to throw any rice / salt / tea leave for my hse. :P

Instead just brg in fruits as one of the feng shui website suggest. :dancingqueen:

Haha , this is y we decided not to throw any rice / salt / tea leave for my hse. :P

Instead just brg in fruits as one of the feng shui website suggest. :dancingqueen:

oh.. any website to pass me..

i tink basically FS is the balancing of yin & yang... key word is "balance"... tt'll apply on how u planning to plc ur furniture la... u cant be putting all ur furniture on one side ritz..... ur color la... u cant be painting all room black ritz... blah blah blah....i no FS master hor ~ anywy, tiz is juz my personal opinion nia... haha...

moz imprtly is u muz feel comfortable when ur in ur new hse lo... relac ~

T.O say she no power to decide . So BSC contractor will try to wash for one week to

see if can get rid of the stains. If not , the higher authority will come in to see my place next

week .

Getting nowhere I would say .

Now my reno push back another two weeks . :(

huh? She no power... den shld ask her wat e joint inspection for? den wat power she has? ayo ~

wow~ gota wash for 1 week~! u mean they everyday wash meh.. tsk tsk tsk ~

Edited by Zen2008

I remember open door not as impt as Duo Tu & First day move into the hse. ;)

However each dialect got their own practice as most of them had mixed up the version too. :sport-smiley-004:

When do u collect ur key I can ask my mum try to check for u what is a good timing to open door. Alternate u can look for our BIG Bro here, MaCe is veri helpful in FS.

I remember we brought 2 pineapple (roll into our hse), 8 apple & 8 orange and shouted "HUAT AH" when we open the door, my mum pass me 5 kind of bean to scatter all the corner of the hse and I heard rice with salt also worked too. My mum said when in the hse just keep ur mouth shut when u see something not right, jus keep all the complains outside the hse. (Me dont know why?) :unsure:

U still got Duo Tu & move in procedure to follow afterward. :notti:

But if u wan ur hse swee swee, F.S. sometime might nt worked ur way. Really depend on individual. :sport-smiley-018:

most impt is what u believe in.........if u dun believe.......den no harm done..........but if u believe.........den every thing also must follow liao..........else.............u will feel guilty if problem happends :P

hi fatbabe ~ if u not pan dan just wanna a simple one...then bring fruits will do. unless u really wanna throw rice,tea leave and salt then i suggest less salt. cos i keena once...and i can tell u is really very hard to clear up after that. i do have the steps from my fs if u wan let me know then i email to u.

as what cantona said...dong tu and moving in is much more important. and within 2weeks (if i m not wrong/rem wrongly) of dong tu u have to start yr reno. But FS this kind of thing is very individual one and i heard that different master pratice different type of FS. U can find more info in one of the thread in reno talk.

Edited by missysg