Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
toonsim

A Dream In The East...

Hi Toonsim

Yes, the shoe cabinet looks so classy that I can't tell that it's a shoe cabinet!

Mind if U let me know where is Crystal House, where U bought the shoe cabinet??

Thanks in advance. Now look forward to see pic of inside.

Wah..$700 for a shoe cabinet..very ex leh..I was thinking of getting somewhere between $200-$300..think got to find other cabinets..i like yours but the price too ex for me!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Your place look very nice with all the glass partitions.

Are they tempered glass?

Just my 2 cents worth of comments, do add some decals or window films on all the glass partition at eye level especially when you have elders staying with you.

Its not going to be very safe at night when they walk to the kitchen or anyother areas without turning on the lights. Even myself, I always walk into the glass partition at my relative's place.

Especially when there are children and knowing them, they love to run around. Accidents will happen. :sport-smiley-003:

haha.. thanks for the advice.. we were thinking about it but quite busy with other stuff now.. so putting it off for now.. :notti:

yah.. they are tempered glass.. :)

Hi Toonsim

Yes, the shoe cabinet looks so classy that I can't tell that it's a shoe cabinet!

Mind if U let me know where is Crystal House, where U bought the shoe cabinet??

Thanks in advance. Now look forward to see pic of inside.

Thanks.. aiyah.. forgot to take pics of the interiors.. too busy with all the shifting today.. will take a shot tomorrow.. hehe.. 8|

Crystal Home is located at 1 Kaki Bukit Rd 1#01-25 Enterprise One.. lotsa of furniture shop there also.. together with XQZT.. :dancingqueen:

Edited by toonsim

Congratulations! Your home has turned out to be really nice! I am sure you will enjoy many great times in your new home.

Thanks Chunky Monkey! :D

Saw your blog and I must say I am very impressed by the stuffs you got n the designs of your furnitures! I am sure your house will turned out to be really nice too! Looking forward to see your more pics till its completion.. ;)

Have a Merry Xmas! :sport-smiley-018::P

wow.. it's been a really busy Christmas.. unpacking our stuff that is.. what to do.. 3 more days to shift in.. lotsa things to prepare.. haha.. :D

Some pics for all to enjoy.. :)

The interior of our shoe cabinet.. might not be really practical for some but it does serve one purpose very well for us.. to save space.. hehe.. :P

ShoeCabinet3.jpg

ShoeCabinet2.jpg

Oh.. pics of our altar.. :)

Altar.jpg

n blind me.. haha.. our blinds in the study room.. we did blinds for all our rooms including living room.. since the same so only took a sample shot.. haha.. :P:P

Blinds.jpg

Till the next update.. Have a merry xmas n a happy new year!8|:drunk::drunk::drunk:

n just wanna share some shots of our displays.. haha.. :D

Winnie the pooh series.. :)

WinniethePooh.jpg

Hello Kitty.. :D

HelloKitty.jpg

Bears in many forms.. haha.. :wub:

Bears.jpg

Animal Kingdom.. Raar! haha.. :good:

Animals.jpg

More animals.. n guess what all belonged to piggy n this is just one cabinet.. there is another one for her fav character.. Eeyore! haha.. :):rofl:

LargeAnimals.jpg

I think this is probably one of the many fun parts of the whole reno process.. haha.. :P :P :P

Edited by toonsim

Hey toonism,

no wonder e shoe cabinet is so x. :rofl:

& e bear-bear hor :)

- e false ceiling at e passageway, e 2 sides goin 2 b touched-up later on?

- e bedrm set is :wub: m thinkin of gettin 1 4 my mum. How much izit?

i like e curtain. Its call roller-blind?

- Wat r e works needed 2 instal e blind (drillin, screws etc)?

- Wat r e available colors, width, length?

- Wher can i get more info?

- Wher got good lobang?

Thks.

Btw, can i sit outside e kitchen & watch e chef perform 8|

:drunk:

Hey toonism,

no wonder e shoe cabinet is so x. :dunno:

& e bear-bear hor :P

- e false ceiling at e passageway, e 2 sides goin 2 b touched-up later on?

- e bedrm set is :good: m thinkin of gettin 1 4 my mum. How much izit?

i like e curtain. Its call roller-blind?

- Wat r e works needed 2 instal e blind (drillin, screws etc)?

- Wat r e available colors, width, length?

- Wher can i get more info?

- Wher got good lobang?

Thks.

Btw, can i sit outside e kitchen & watch e chef perform :lol:

:D

e passageway? all done liaoz.. nothing more to touch up already.. :)

The whole set including the bedsife table cost ard 1600-1700.. you can pop by vhive and take a look.. they have quite a wide range.. :D

yup.. it's called roller blind.. me n piggy quite lazy to change curtain.. so opt for the less hassle roller blind.. haha.. :P

They will just drill 3 holes into the walls for each rod.. n drill a screw in n then clipped onto the rod.. very simple.. :)

They have quite a wide range of colours n design.. you will have to take a look and see which one would suit you better.. you can check out their website.. www.ecurtains.com.sg.. call kelvin up and he will come down to give you a quotation.. the other one you can try is estil furnishing.. forgot their number liaoz though.. both prices are very competitive.. slightly different product but ecurtains have a wider variety of designs n colours to choose from.. :good:

n of coz.. you are most welcome to sit outside n watch the chef perform.. only thing is the food I cook you might have to think twice before trying.. haha.. :P

hi can ask where exactly is crystal house?

really tempted to go down and take a look now that i've seen the inside :wub: :wub:

hi applefreak.. Crystal Home is located at 1 Kaki Bukit Rd 1#01-25 Enterprise One.. lotsa of furniture shop there also.. XQZT is also in the same building.. :D

oooh that is a fancy and functional shoe cabinet!

haha.. thanks for the kind compliments!

We also love the cabinet at first sight.. a little overpriced but when compared to similar customize cabinet by contractor.. it's about the same price.. so we decided on it.. :sport-smiley-018:

Finally after a long wait n many ups n downs.. we can move in hours later.. :D

Although so, we are not really done with some of the stuff.. rushing like mad for the past few days.. cleaning up.. n more things came in only yesterday.. haha.. But i guess all this is worthwhile.. :D

Well me n piggy will continue to update with more pics as when there are new developments in our home.. haha.. :dunno::wub::wub:

Pod Chair! Finally! This is piggy dream piece of furniture.. shi mei de loh.. haha.. :P:dribble:

PodChair-1.jpg

Full glass coffee table.. so that it would not make our living room look small.. haha.. :P:P

GlassCoffeeTable.jpg

GlassCoffeeTable1.jpg

n a full glass side table.. still thinking whether to put this in our living room or our MBR.. hmm.. :wub::D

GlassSideTable.jpg

Hope to settle in nicely n wish for many great memories in our new place.. tomorrow will mark a new chapter for me n piggy.. :drunk::drunk:

thats a nice coffee table! does it come in black glass? me looking for a black glass one.

Thanks. But they dun come in black glass.. They do have blue or green glass though.. :dunno: