Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
atossg

Move In Date

Very troubled with getting the correct move-in date. When I use the online tong shu, it was stated that 11th Dec is a bad day for moving house.

However, according to geomancy.net, it happens to be the best date for myself and my spouse (most auspicious date for both).

So which one should I rely on? :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Very troubled with getting the correct move-in date. When I use the online tong shu, it was stated that 11th Dec is a bad day for moving house.

However, according to geomancy.net, it happens to be the best date for myself and my spouse (most auspicious date for both).

So which one should I rely on? :P

online or offline(book) tongshu is for those who understands the 5 elements.

best is to engage a real fsm(a real human being), dont rely too much on internet.

i think market rate ranges from $20-$60....buy those WanBao...always got advertisement.

Edited by MaCe

So which one should I rely on? :deal:

'Tong shu' is more for general selection, so mostly suitable for all but certain days got 'chiong 冲' certain people.. Not for personal date selection. :yamseng:

Geomany.net is base on Bazi calculation which is base on 5 elements like what Mace has said and they dun really take into other considerations like 'san sha三杀', 'ri po日破', 'yue po月破', etc.. :deal:

Best is to get a master to choose for you.. :D

Regards,

MasterChong33