Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasch

Home Sweet Home ( Ac & Hq )

NICE NICE 3D drawing....

Hope to See the end product soon....

thanks thanks! :P

We are still making adjustments to some of the design.. if time permits we sld be starting tiling work in Jan but carpentary will only start after CNY..

Saw your reno pics.. your house very nice!:dancingqueen:! !!

the concept is so different from others.. keke hope mine will turn out to be ok too.. 8|

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Have faith on yourself and on your id.

Your house will surely turn out nice and beautiful. :good::)

thanks thanks! :yamseng:

We are still making adjustments to some of the design.. if time permits we sld be starting tiling work in Jan but carpentary will only start after CNY..

Saw your reno pics.. your house very nice!:)! :jawdrop:

the concept is so different from others.. keke hope mine will turn out to be ok too.. :deal:

hihi collegebookstore,

i dun koe leh... its my bf that likes to rear fish... and he will be the one maintaining so its hos choice... i will only admire the fishes... :)

Btw are you one of our fellow neighbours in jalam membina too? :)

nope, im not living in jln membina. i live near boon keng mrt. in fact, im not even renovating my place. but i like to peep into other people's homes. :jawdrop:

i just noticed that there is a marine tank in your prelim drawings, thats why i had to comment. marine tanks are super fun. one of the more popular forums for marine is www.sgreefclub.com. i wonder if your fh is active in it?

i am thinking of doing up my ceiling and floor tiles first before CNY.. that is y i faster go submit my defect list lor.. if not tink i will still drag lor.. imagine i got my keys in oct leh.. i now then submit..hehe :(

My Id quoted us for tiles >$3Psf lar... but we already told her a bit more she must absorb for us and she verbally say ok le... hehe

tink living tiles sld be ok.. for bedroom one we are thinking of doing thoses homo tiles that looks like laminates.. but dun koe will be nice a not :(

Yup, think will be nice :)

But of coz most impt is that you must like it coz its ur home sweet home :P

nope, im not living in jln membina. i live near boon keng mrt. in fact, im not even renovating my place. but i like to peep into other people's homes. :P

i just noticed that there is a marine tank in your prelim drawings, thats why i had to comment. marine tanks are super fun. one of the more popular forums for marine is www.sgreefclub.com. i wonder if your fh is active in it?

Wow.. I currently live near boon keng mrt too! :)

But wil be moving to Jln Membina when my house is ready, hopefully b4 CNY :P

nope, im not living in jln membina. i live near boon keng mrt. in fact, im not even renovating my place. but i like to peep into other people's homes. :P

:D dun tink he is aware of this forums leh... maybe he can try to go in and look look see see since we are gg to have our very first marine tanks very soon!:D:notti:

Thanks for recommending that forum.. will let him know abt that.. keke!:P:yamseng:

I will try to post some more revised drawings up when i get them on sat.. hehe haven start work so no actual site pics yet.. :notti:

Have faith on yourself and on your id.

Your house will surely turn out nice and beautiful. :good::D

Thank Happy!:P yey my home sweet home will definately turn out nice nice :P! then i will invite ur to come and party ya.. hehe :notti: or maybe majong if ur know how to play.. keke :P

Hi JASCH

Sorry, I dont know how to play majong lah, trying to learn, still unable to understand!8|

HAPPY

Wow mahjong session goin on? Hehe..

I know how to play but dun like to gamble so dun play lol..

But its a gd way for us neighbours all to bond together too :deal:

If the roof top garden is really, why dont we have a small party to celebrate those who's unit is completed??

good idea!! Can count us in thou we are not moving in so soon(Dec08)? :dunno:

good idea!! Can count us in thou we are not moving in so soon(Dec08)? :dunno:

Count me in too !!

Wow, Dec 08, one year from now.. still got long time to do reno :)

If the roof top garden is really, why dont we have a small party to celebrate those who's unit is completed??

*HANDS UP*

ME ME ME ME :dunno:!!!!

Hi jasch..:) Nice to meet u neighbour!:seeya:

:(

That is a very good response...I think we should move this title to Neighbourhood blog...

Each can buy somthing like packet drinks, curry puff, cakes, sweets (for children kekekeke), bread...and we can have a good chat and then proceed to view our neighours completed flats.

This way, we wont dirty people's new house.

That is a very good response...I think we should move this title to Neighbourhood blog...

Each can buy somthing like packet drinks, curry puff, cakes, sweets (for children kekekeke), bread...and we can have a good chat and then proceed to view our neighours completed flats.

This way, we wont dirty people's new house.

that sounds great!! maybe we can go check out is the roof garden ready a not.. so excited... !! !! :):):dancingqueen:

*HANDS UP*

ME ME ME ME !!!!!!

Hi jasch..!! Nice to meet u neighbour!!!

:yamseng:

Hi too prodigic!! :yamseng:

Count me in too :D

Wow, Dec 08, one year from now.. still got long time to do reno :P

yah lor.. but we gan chiong leh... see so many of ur starting reno le then we dun feel like waiting also..will start tiling work in jan..keke then got to be more hardworking to go and clean up everyweek after reno le :P

Edited by jasch