Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasch

Home Sweet Home ( Ac & Hq )

why dint you buy them at comex instead?

i was there on sunday and courts was selling the series 4 at 999 and 1699 for 32" and 40" respectively, with free 200 robinsons voucher and the std 5.1 home theatre system...

wow. better deal than mine bought at de previous IT show

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah really ar!! haiz... already but le then dun tink abt it le lar.. better dun let my bf know if not he cmf grumble one... :bangwall:

oh AD sld means actual dinner.. that means my wedding banquet ba.. at least that is wat i understand it as lar.. hehe :notti:

I actually dun have to but a lot of furniture le.. only need to buy sofa, dinning table and bed.. others are customised furniture lor :deal:

oic my AD was 5yrs+ back :D

haha my bed, dinning table cum sofa was oso customised

hehe awaiting to see ur curtain. Saw your curtain pple coming today to do the curtain

Oh u are around yesterday huh... :notti: yah yesterday the curtain, our bedframe and the bomb shelter rack all came..

But some hiccups on our curtain.. they use the wrong material for our bedroom roman blinds!!! :bangwall: In the end we ask them to take back and redo .. so now only living and bedroom 3 got curtain.. 8|

But got to say with the curtains up in living room.. its so cosy to watch tv in living room now!! especially with aircon on.. hee :dancingqueen:

Now only waiting for my dinning table and matress to be here.. then my house will be almost complete..got to start packing le :yamseng:

wow jasch u so fast put up the curtain oreali arh...when u moving in?

i feel our estate quite dusty not sure if i wan to put curtain or not :S

yah lor.. dun want to wait le lar.. if not always feel so expose when we are watching tv in the room.. :bath: hehe

We sld be moving in only in Dec ba.. :dunno:

Yah our estate a bit dusty.. maybe cos a lot of ppl still renovating their house ba.. but bo chap... dirty just take down and wash lor.. hehe :notti:

Jasch.. got photos of your curtains yet? Me searching for lobang..

:)

(Side track: Eh...ur wedding coming soon.. how's prep? Can send me link to your wedding photos?? Hehehe)

Jasch.. got photos of your curtains yet? Me searching for lobang..

:)

(Side track: Eh...ur wedding coming soon.. how's prep? Can send me link to your wedding photos?? Hehehe)

i haven took any photos of my curtains yet leh.. but not very sastify with my curtain lar.. dun really like the material we choose lor.. :bangwall: but bo bian this is a mistake of us.. hehe

Will try to take a pic of the curtain and post up to show your soon ya.. :yamseng:

yey.. my wedding is in dec.. wat abt urs ? u can add me in multiply to view some of our wedding photos.. my multiply ID is : iqboshi80. =)

anyway care to share which unit are u staying in ? can pm me? hehe :P

i haven took any photos of my curtains yet leh.. but not very sastify with my curtain lar.. dun really like the material we choose lor.. :bangwall: but bo bian this is a mistake of us.. hehe

Will try to take a pic of the curtain and post up to show your soon ya.. :yamseng:

yey.. my wedding is in dec.. wat abt urs ? u can add me in multiply to view some of our wedding photos.. my multiply ID is : iqboshi80. =)

anyway care to share which unit are u staying in ? can pm me? hehe :P

Hi Jasch...

mine is next yr..haven't take yet leh..hehe.. let me try to remember if i have any multiply acc..hahah..

PM you on unit

Finally took some pics of my living room with the curtains up..but still waiting waiting waiting for my for our dinning table......... :bangwall::bangwall:

f_Reno042m_f0d2ca7.jpg

Our wardrobe room curtain

f_Reno031m_e46539b.jpg

our MBR curtain.. not the one we choose.. they had sent us the wrong one again.. but since they agree to sell us this at a lower price so we took it as a spare curtain while waiting for thr one we chose to arrive lor.. h :notti:

f_Reno029m_859d0a9.jpg f_Reno030m_6d44e65.jpg

Our simple plain bedroom 3 curtain

f_Reno032m_fb32474.jpg

Edited by jasch

Hi JASCH

You said free hdmi, is it Braka box??

My mum got the box foc for tv above 40inch.

HAPPY

We bought 2 Samsung 4 series TV.. one 32" and one 40". They matched the Comex show pricing for us leh.. but the voucher they cant give us as much lar..

In the end we got the 32" for $999 with $100 robinson voucher, free wall mount, free HDMI cable, free delivery and installation and 3 years warranty.

The 40" one we pay $1,799 with $100 robinson voucher, free wall mount, free HDMI cable, free delivery and installation and 5 years warranty.

Both come with the standard free gift that samsung is giving out lor.. :deal:

Tink the price sld be ok ba :dunno:

Hi JASH

Is it expensive to have string cover the bomb shether?

Your house looks very clean, neat and beautiful.

Mine......better dont say!

HAPPY

More pics... :yamseng:

string curtain "trying hard" to cover the bomb shelter door.. :unsure:

f_Reno033m_cfec7f1.jpg f_Reno034m_50c8628.jpg

Our fridge

f_Reno038m_17c89aa.jpg

our WM

f_Reno039m_a7af5c2.jpg

Hi JASCH

You said free hdmi, is it Braka box??

My mum got the box foc for tv above 40inch.

HAPPY

Hi JASH

Is it expensive to have string cover the bomb shether?

Your house looks very clean, neat and beautiful.

Mine......better dont say!

HAPPY

Ermm.. our HDMi is a cable leh.. actually for wat i also dun koe leh.. they say give us free so i take lor :P

The string curtain is not ex.. including the track tink about 70-80 bucks ba.. that is y we are tinking of putting it up first if not good then just remove it lor.. :rolleyes:

My house look clean and neat now cos we haven move in and inside is pretty empty now mah.. tink after we moved in then will be very very different le lor.. :notti::notti::notti: