Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LLhome

My Dream House

Sounds like the others had a very good time, now I can only envy :notti: 'cos no chance to beo your place & ginger. :notti:

Next time go on a dog excursion one day if possible. There's a park nearby. Can play catch with ginger. !!

yesh yesh ... :D:(

you mop away not only ginger's saliva , added with ours too !!

thanks you so much for allowing us to hang ard to play with ginger and tried out our

CMI pool tricks till so late too ..

Edited by BunBun

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah wah wah!

LLhome... next time can we have 1 more round please? After hearing from the others, my heart itchy liaoz... :D

How much did you spent wor? Curious...

Thank u to LLhome for having us on Sat till so late, ur place looks great! :) Love the pool salon... very cool! Oh yah & the toilets & the kitchen & the cabinets! :bangwall:

Paiseh, we stay till so late & my Yuki smemre weewee on ur floor & play rough rough w Ginger...

Pls pat Ginger for me, she's like a big jiejie to Yuki, give in to her so much.....Yuki wld like to meet her again to playplay :D:D I thk Yuki was prolly missing Ginger on Sunday oredi...... :P

hi all,

sorri for replyin so late. been busy wif new job lah. anyway its reali great to see u all. luckily i make it in time. nearly miss out the gather...

cantona, we sure can meet again one. actually my fault lah. i came too late liaoz.

greycat, pls dun feel bad... dogs pee mah.... anyway my ginger oso enjoy herself. can see tat she reali like yuki alot.

skywolf, u sure are welcome to my place. pool table should be less than 1.5k. dun reali remember the price liaoz.

bunbun, u can come over anytime mah. we so near...would like to meet u oso.

ranval, dun mention.... i enjoy myself too.

apple, my hubby said tat u are like those ppl workin wif animals. if u noe wat i mean...u hv gd knowledge wif animals. so he wonder wat u workin as???

anyway hope to see u all again.... n all ur furbies.... :notti:

Edited by LLhome

Woo finally see you post online, i guessed that work would keep you busy though.

Hehehe, sure, shall we bring our dogs out for a walk one day when you're free? :notti: Does ginger knows how to 'fetch'?

hi all,

sorri for replyin so late. been busy wif new job lah. anyway its reali great to see u all. luckily i make it in time. nearly miss out the gather...

cantona, we sure can meet again one. actually my fault lah. i came too late liaoz.

greycat, pls dun feel bad... dogs pee mah.... anyway my ginger oso enjoy herself. can see tat she reali like yuki alot.

skywolf, u sure are welcome to my place. pool table should be less than 1.5k. dun reali remember the price liaoz.

bunbun, u can come over anytime mah. we so near...would like to meet u oso.

ranval, dun mention.... i enjoy myself too.

apple, my hubby said tat u are like those ppl workin wif animals. if u noe wat i mean...u hv gd knowledge wif animals. so he wonder wat u workin as???

anyway hope to see u all again.... n all ur furbies.... :horse:

hi all,

anyway hope to see u all again.... n all ur furbies.... :yamseng:

hi are you and your hubby free on 30th evening?

we are having a bbq at compassvale green, in sengkang

please try to join us with ginger :notti:

and please thank your hubby for me

that goes to show ginger likes me right? :good:

actually my work has got nothing to do with animals lah

i just genuinely love them from my heart, and i do think they can sense it too :dunno:

bunbun, she noe how to fetch but she jus wont give the thing back to u. maybe we can meet up one day.but definitely got to be a wkend.

apple, can see the way u hug ginger... u r surely a animall lover. i would reali like to come but hubby on biz trip. so goto confirm wif u all later. :)

Sure, would have to be a weekend since weekdays all busy working. maybe I'd play "wrestle" with ginger then run away with the thing before i give her to fetch. :)

bunbun, she noe how to fetch but she jus wont give the thing back to u. maybe we can meet up one day.but definitely got to be a wkend.

apple, can see the way u hug ginger... u r surely a animall lover. i would reali like to come but hubby on biz trip. so goto confirm wif u all later. :help:

Hey neighbour, finally got to go your place. keke but no chance to look into your rooms also cos of summer. Poor ginger, she don't like being taken advantage of. Naughty summer. 8|

hi, finally got time to log in. was busy with my new job and reali sorry that i missed the baking session with u all.

anyway just here to see see look look..... n to make sure all of u are getting fine. everything goes well for me except for the recent black out at my hse. but everything fixed. all thanks to my id for his immediate help.

okok.... any gathering pls let me noe. i will try to log in more often. at least once a wk bah. would reali like to see ya guys again. :dancingqueen:

thanks apple and bunbun, will tell ginger that u all miss her. see if we can arrange another meet up. she getting fatter each day. n oso hv shaved her hair short coz she keep shedding hair.

look forward to meeting u gals again. :dancingqueen: