Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skywolf

Our Home Sweet Home...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

kekeke u will need them to clean the place ma, sky. Besides got wardrobe, kitchen cabinet & bar counter carpentry done.

Oh ya you will need a vacuum cleaner & u might want to bring newspapers for cleaning the windows with. :P

No i haven started cleaning. Sat then buy the nec. stuff. Cant believe 1st thing i bought for new hse are the broom, mop, and pail. :bangwall::bangwall:

same for me..remb to bring toilet paper hor..just in case..kekekek 8|

hi hi skywolf, yr reno coming to an end, congrats!

u got yr sofa??

Reno ended liaoz. :notti::notti: Yesterday got keys. Hehehe!!

Bo sofa yet. Haiz. Not easy siah. 1.5m niah. :bangwall::bangwall:

kekeke u will need them to clean the place ma, sky. Besides got wardrobe, kitchen cabinet & bar counter carpentry done.

Oh ya you will need a vacuum cleaner & u might want to bring newspapers for cleaning the windows with. :P

No need liaoz. Compared the pt maid rates and realised more worth it to do 1 time springcleaning by those cleaning companies. Found one @ $258+ after GSS promo, 4 hrs, 3 - 4 chaps for that whole 4 hrs, and no $ if they cant finish on time (coz they are confident can clean in time). Windows, all cabinets (inside n outside), ceiling fans, scrubbing of all toilets and kitchen, + mopping of floor, etc. Whole works.

same for me..remb to bring toilet paper hor..just in case..kekekek 8|

Haven buy. :jawdrop: Perhaps tomorrow.

Reno ended liaoz. :notti::notti: Yesterday got keys. Hehehe!!

Bo sofa yet. Haiz. Not easy siah. 1.5m niah. :bangwall::bangwall:

No need liaoz. Compared the pt maid rates and realised more worth it to do 1 time springcleaning by those cleaning companies. Found one @ $258+ after GSS promo, 4 hrs, 3 - 4 chaps for that whole 4 hrs, and no $ if they cant finish on time (coz they are confident can clean in time). Windows, all cabinets (inside n outside), ceiling fans, scrubbing of all toilets and kitchen, + mopping of floor, etc. Whole works.

Haven buy. :jawdrop: Perhaps tomorrow.

wah finish reno liao

still can remember seeing your home in it's original state

you going to invite us to your new place? :notti:

1.5m sofa very difficult to find wor

how about getting a 3-seater

HTL got one leather 3-seater, of which 2 can recline one

think going at $899

love their sofa coz very plush feeling :wub:

the spring cleaning you used liao feedback here can

me also thinking of engaging one to clean up my place

we do cleaning weekly but still feel dusty loh

maybe they can do a better job :dunno:

wah finish reno liao

still can remember seeing your home in it's original state

you going to invite us to your new place? :notti:

1.5m sofa very difficult to find wor

how about getting a 3-seater

HTL got one leather 3-seater, of which 2 can recline one

think going at $899

love their sofa coz very plush feeling :wub:

the spring cleaning you used liao feedback here can

me also thinking of engaging one to clean up my place

we do cleaning weekly but still feel dusty loh

maybe they can do a better job :dunno:

Believe me, its really different from the original condition. :notti: Now at least i dun feel frightened of gg there alone. Cannot move in this cheena year leh. But those small ones ok. Small as in no catering kind of gathering. Pizzas/finger food ok with you? :notti: Xmas period bah, i suppose. Need to hoard moolah first. :notti:

Dun think 3 seater can leh. Ikea has this 2 seater, 1 side got the L-seat (which hubby wants). But it's like $1k+. :bangwall::bangwall:

Sure, no prob abt the spring cleaning part. I dunno how gd are they lah. But i go for cheapest one. :lol: Hopefully shd be ok coz they happened to be rated Best Value for $ in last yr Simply Her mag's survey for cleaning companies. I had req for post-reno package, shd be the same as springcleaning.

no need to hoard moolah lah

just be sure to be there to open the doors

we'll bring the food, the drink and the fun :dancingqueen:

yeah yeah yeah.. we will bring the food n drinks..

can't wait to see ur place!!

The hoarding of moolah is to buy the sofa, curtains, cushions, tv, etc. :bleah: I cant expect you guys to sit on the floor mah. :bleah: :bleah:

Aiyo... cannot lah. :P

Guess what? We spent NT1k on muah-chi... because of a cute doggie who refused to call for her master out into the shop (think the owner behind shop doing other things). We keep disturbing the doggie to bark, but she dun wan. So end up we play with her and wait for the owner to come out. Then bought lots of stuff. :P

And 2 days later, whilst in Keelong, we spent NT1.8k on... pineapple tarts, etc. ;);) The only defence i had was that that shop is famous and recommended in a travel forum. :bleah: