Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Good Support Pillow , Any Recommendation?

Actually, if can gaurantee effectiveness, even $300+ also worth paying. Problem is, I haven't read enough reviews to suggest that Tempur is sure win. Some even say it is not effective, too small, too thick, buckwheat better...etc. Of course, there are also people that swear by it. As such, we have mixed reviews. :~

So the issue isn't whether it is money worth spending for good night's sleep !! .... the issue is that it may be too much money to risk, without knowing it will really work for me. :jawdrop:

Online, there is also this brand called MemorRest... which is suppose to be a cheaper alternative to Tempur. A queen size pillow costs US$59 (S$84) and they openly ask you to compare their product with Tempur and shows you varies tests... they even have a return policy (dono true or not :~ ). Anyone using this brand?

Hi Max383,

I have been using the TEMPUR for more than 1year oredi, serving me and my family well. Just 1 thing to note there are different sizes cater to different adults and best if u can physically go there and test the sample pillows for 10mins at least, usually guys will take the XL and ladies L or M.

Heard there is a OSIM SONAR pillow that can cure snoring problem too, wondering wats the price and also the warranty period.

Maybe those who have used TEMPUR for more than 3years can share the usefulness after that.

For those who are eyeing on the mattress can consider the package more worth it. Think the set consists of FOC pillows any size x 2, lumbar suppport pillow, TEMPUR slippers, multi-pillow etc total worth more than $1000+. The last time I saw it is $3300, duno got price increase anot.

Rgds!

Maine

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Actually, if can gaurantee effectiveness, even $300+ also worth paying. Problem is, I haven't read enough reviews to suggest that Tempur is sure win. Some even say it is not effective, too small, too thick, buckwheat better...etc. Of course, there are also people that swear by it. As such, we have mixed reviews. :rolleyes:

So the issue isn't whether it is money worth spending for good night's sleep :help: .... the issue is that it may be too much money to risk, without knowing it will really work for me. :D

Online, there is also this brand called MemorRest... which is suppose to be a cheaper alternative to Tempur. A queen size pillow costs US$59 (S$84) and they openly ask you to compare their product with Tempur and shows you varies tests... they even have a return policy (dono true or not :unsure: ). Anyone using this brand?

online mean cannot try right.

choosing the right size too will affect the result ba.

Hi Max383,

I have been using the TEMPUR for more than 1year oredi, serving me and my family well. Just 1 thing to note there are different sizes cater to different adults and best if u can physically go there and test the sample pillows for 10mins at least, usually guys will take the XL and ladies L or M.

Heard there is a OSIM SONAR pillow that can cure snoring problem too, wondering wats the price and also the warranty period.

Maybe those who have used TEMPUR for more than 3years can share the usefulness after that.

For those who are eyeing on the mattress can consider the package more worth it. Think the set consists of FOC pillows any size x 2, lumbar suppport pillow, TEMPUR slippers, multi-pillow etc total worth more than $1000+. The last time I saw it is $3300, duno got price increase anot.

Rgds!

Maine

in the internet they selling wrist rest for tempur but at the counter they do not sell at all.

wow tempur slippers , maybe will get one during my preggy heeehheee

My wife prefers buckwheat pillow so I got her one yesterday. she loves it.... and it costs less than S$50.

As for me... well... since I am in no hurry, I may shop for a memory form pillow when I am in the US for business next month. Luxury goods are usually cheaper there... and I can test them while I am there! :notti:

yup especially since the green buck is so 'cheap' now :good:

i couldn't get used to the buckwheat pillow coz i toss and turn a lot

always wake up with a slight neck ache :deal:

Last week Tempur put an advert in The Straits Times advertising CNY sales (while stocks last)

Comfort Pillow Plus $138 (UP $209)

Comfort Pillow $188 (UP $299)

Hug Pillow $288 (UP $399)

All major departmental stores are running their promo.