Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kingzkong

Fake Tree

I am advise by my fsm to place a tree in one of my new house corner, but have to make do with a fake one becos of my 3yrs old hyper active boy... ideally abt 1.5m tall.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I am advise by my fsm to place a tree in one of my new house corner, but have to make do with a fake one becos of my 3yrs old hyper active boy... ideally abt 1.5m tall.

the stretch of florists/nursery at thomson.

www.astroia.com.sg

btw, you sure your fsm says it's ok for a fake tree?

fake tree= plastics

plastics = earth + fire

Some parts of a fake tree are made from the real tree, that's how they make some of them look pretty realistic.

Can see pretty good quality fake trees at Concourse.

Hmmm like that then

tree = wood + fire + earth

then u add water everyday and some metallic deco then you get

wood + fire + earth + water + metal = very good lor

the stretch of florists/nursery at thomson.

www.astroia.com.sg

btw, you sure your fsm says it's ok for a fake tree?

fake tree= plastics

plastics = earth + fire

hee wondering have I posted in the wrong topic huh? me post in HOME DECO but now seems like become FENGSHUI topic wor.... btw MaCe, unable to go to the web address leh... n which part of thomson huh?? :) hee me west side kampung man leh :jawdrop:

hee wondering have I posted in the wrong topic huh? me post in HOME DECO but now seems like become FENGSHUI topic wor.... btw MaCe, unable to go to the web address leh... n which part of thomson huh?? :) hee me west side kampung man leh :jawdrop:

paiseh my england too bestest

http://www.astoria.com.sg/

or - parkway parade.....but do bear in mind that a fake 1.5m tree is not easy to find.

unless you dont mind christmas trees, 3 metre also have - now geylang(near to city plaza) already special offer.

paiseh my england too bestest

http://www.astoria.com.sg/

or - parkway parade.....but do bear in mind that a fake 1.5m tree is not easy to find.

unless you dont mind christmas trees, 3 metre also have - now geylang(near to city plaza) already special offer.

ha better den me enlgand n cina oso tok kong mah :deal: .... anyway, wow, really appreciate ur info wor, really make me 'big open eye lent' :jawdrop::)

Can try Ikea??