Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahberden

Any Dry And Wet Vacuum Cleaners To Recommend?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Any recommendations?

Thinking of getting Karcher A 2004. Anyone using it?

I have been using Karcher steam cleaners, but not sure bout their VCs. Phillips has got bagless systems with very high suction power with HEPA filter at under $300..

I have been using Karcher steam cleaners, but not sure bout their VCs. Phillips has got bagless systems with very high suction power with HEPA filter at under $300..

If money isn't an issue, I would recommend a Dyson.

I bought a cheap one as I didn't care too much. I think only around 60 - 70 dollars from NTUC. However, when I went to buy extra bags ... I realised they charged like 5 bags for like 10 dollars. We vacuum really often ( worse if you have dogs ) ... so you can imagine buying loads of bags! So please do put cost of vacuum bags into consideration.

I think this is the case of penny wise pound foolish. I wished I could have saved the money and get a dyson in the first place.

If money isn't an issue, I would recommend a Dyson.

I bought a cheap one as I didn't care too much. I think only around 60 - 70 dollars from NTUC. However, when I went to buy extra bags ... I realised they charged like 5 bags for like 10 dollars. We vacuum really often ( worse if you have dogs ) ... so you can imagine buying loads of bags! So please do put cost of vacuum bags into consideration.

I think this is the case of penny wise pound foolish. I wished I could have saved the money and get a dyson in the first place.

Hi,

Where can I find Dyson? Do they sell at Courts, HN or Besk Denki?

Hi,

Where can I find Dyson? Do they sell at Courts, HN or Besk Denki?

yes u can find them there.

btw kaarcher most models dun have retractable cables to hide the cabling, so very ley chey, i've dropped the idea to get teh kaarcher...

You can try Parisilk at Holland Village ( Near to Food Junction ). They have the cheapest Dyson I could find.

For me >> the Rainbow.

Rainbow very expensive right?? 2-3k?

I bought the Dyson DC20 at Best Denki over the weekend.

Very impressed with the demo the sales person did... Best Denki promoters beat Courts hands down...

She sold at least 3 pieces while i was there for about an hour...