Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bioforce

Clementi Heights

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yo! Welcome to the neighbourhood!!

Got your flat through the Feb 07 Ballot?

:sport-smiley-004:

Yup, got it thru the feb 07 ballot. :jawdrop:

You got it from feb 07 ballot too? Nice to see someone from the same area :rolleyes:

btw, i bought the same tv as you and sofa also from furniture club too. such a conicidence :bow:

Nice meeting you , have fun with your reno... hehe

:sport-smiley-004:

Yup, got it thru the feb 07 ballot. :notti:

You got it from feb 07 ballot too? Nice to see someone from the same area :D

btw, i bought the same tv as you and sofa also from furniture club too. such a conicidence :)

Nice meeting you , have fun with your reno... hehe

:dunno:

wah! same tv and sofa from FC! hope its not the same sofa model and color :)

completed ur reno already? I will be shifting in less than 2 weeks!

you collected your freebies from samsung already?

wah! same tv and sofa from FC! hope its not the same sofa model and color :lol:

completed ur reno already? I will be shifting in less than 2 weeks!

you collected your freebies from samsung already?

lol, hope so too :(

Yup, i have completed my reno for quite sometime already. Which floor r u living in if you don't mind me asking :dunno:

Yeah, collected all the freebies already and using them too..

Have a great day :):deal:

lol, hope so too :yamseng:

Yup, i have completed my reno for quite sometime already. Which floor r u living in if you don't mind me asking :dribble:

Yeah, collected all the freebies already and using them too..

Have a great day :notti::rolleyes:

oh thats great. your sofa delivered already also?

i staying on the 8th floor... how about u??

my TV not yet delivered... so cant collect my vouchers yet.

what freebies did u collect?

Hi guys,

Just wondering anyone living in clementi heights? :)

:)

hi,

I also stay at clementi heights....got mine through feb 07 ballot too...just move in 2 weeks ago....for more info, can check out my blog.....clementi-heights.blogspot.com...........see you guys :P

Rgds,

James

oh thats great. your sofa delivered already also?

i staying on the 8th floor... how about u??

my TV not yet delivered... so cant collect my vouchers yet.

what freebies did u collect?

yup, most of the furniture are in place now. Wonder which sofa model you bought. 8|

Oh , you are 2 level higher than me..hehe..

Hmm... strange, i got my freebies and vouchers before my TV arrived. Got a HTS, a dvd player (1080p) and a 21" slimfit tv. hehe.. so what r u getting ? 8|

Cya around man 8|

yup, most of the furniture are in place now. Wonder which sofa model you bought. :)

Oh , you are 2 level higher than me..hehe..

Hmm... strange, i got my freebies and vouchers before my TV arrived. Got a HTS, a dvd player (1080p) and a 21" slimfit tv. hehe.. so what r u getting ? :)

Cya around man :)

I bought a L shape sofa... from Furniture Club... same?? hehe...

Strange... they told me i cant collect my freebies without the TV serial no. and warranty card...

how did u get around that? i will be getting the vouchers for my shopping...

hi,

I also stay at clementi heights....got mine through feb 07 ballot too...just move in 2 weeks ago....for more info, can check out my blog.....clementi-heights.blogspot.com...........see you guys :D

Rgds,

James

Hi James

Glad to see another neighbour :) You have a wonderful house :)

Was thinking of getting starhub but i guess i might have problem with them as i shifted my point into my tv console. *lol*

Have a nice day :)

I bought a L shape sofa... from Furniture Club... same?? hehe...

Strange... they told me i cant collect my freebies without the TV serial no. and warranty card...

how did u get around that? i will be getting the vouchers for my shopping...

no arh, i got a normal 3 seater sofa from them. hehe..:)

Actually i got my TV during the roadshow in suntec while they promoting HD 5. They gave me the invoice and a form to collect my freebies. :)

Your freebies same same ? :) where you get your TV?

Hi James

Glad to see another neighbour :) You have a wonderful house :)

Was thinking of getting starhub but i guess i might have problem with them as i shifted my point into my tv console. *lol*

Hi bioforce..

Good day mate........my pleasure to know you too...keep in touch.......

Rgds, James :D

hi,

I also stay at clementi heights....got mine through feb 07 ballot too...just move in 2 weeks ago....for more info, can check out my blog.....clementi-heights.blogspot.com...........see you guys :)

Rgds,

James

Hi,

Wow you shifted in already! thats great!

I will be moving in next week. :lol:

Nice blog you did up! enjoyed reading it :deal:

I also kinda worried about my scv point now...

Have a nice day :lol:

no arh, i got a normal 3 seater sofa from them. hehe..8|

Actually i got my TV during the roadshow in suntec while they promoting HD 5. They gave me the invoice and a form to collect my freebies. :)

Your freebies same same ? :) where you get your TV?

then our sofa not the same liao hehe...

I got my TV from Audiohouse at Sitex...

I need to collect my freebies from Morris at Burlington...

Should be the same i guess?? Is your offer from Samsung promotion? or is the freebies from some other promotions? Mine is the Samsung promotion...

I called up Morris yesterday and they told me to bring receipt, serial no. and warranty card.... :bangwall:

my TV will only be delivered this coming thursday...

Hi,

I will be moving in next week. :)

Nice blog you did up! enjoyed reading it :bangwall:

Hi Ahberden..

Good day to u too......good to know both u and bioforce.....i got 2 neighbour friends now...btw, thank you for the comment about my blog.....

About the SCV point....another point to note is have u check your telecom riser?.....i have an appt with starhub to install my cable Tv and modem and when they come down for installation.........they say their connector inside the riser is missing (you can see my blog for full story and picture)...that starhub technician claim alot of household in our area also has their starhub connectors inside the riser missing.....i refuse to pay to rectify the problem and complain to HDB at blk 453........delay a few days but in the end it got fixed..........just to share my little encounter with u good people..........

Wish you a good day ahead....keep in touch.... :deal:

Rgds,

James

www.clementi-heights.blogspot.com

Hi,

I will be moving in next week. :)

Nice blog you did up! enjoyed reading it :dunno:

I got my TV from Audiohouse at Sitex...

I need to collect my freebies from Morris at Burlington...

Should be the same i guess?? Is your offer from Samsung promotion? or is the freebies from some other promotions? Mine is the Samsung promotion...

I called up Morris yesterday and they told me to bring receipt, serial no. and warranty card.... :yamseng:

my TV will only be delivered this coming thursday...

my offer same as samsung promotion except for the dvd player which was addition at that point of time, not sure if your package include the dvd player or more :notti: These freebies just get more attractive as the days goes by *grin*

You also have conceal your scv, i actually called up starhub and they told me they will send a technician to come down and check the signal and the quality of the cables. If it not good we can either find back our contractor or they can help us to change but it will incur more $$$ :( . I',m now thinking whether to get scv now..lol.

Your sofa arrived yet ?:) which furniture club you went to by the way ?

Hi Ahberden..

Good day to u too......good to know both u and bioforce.....i got 2 neighbour friends now...btw, thank you for the comment about my blog.....

About the SCV point....another point to note is have u check your telecom riser?.....i have an appt with starhub to install my cable Tv and modem and when they come down for installation.........they say their connector inside the riser is missing (you can see my blog for full story and picture)...that starhub technician claim alot of household in our area also has their starhub connectors inside the riser missing.....i refuse to pay to rectify the problem and complain to HDB at blk 453........delay a few days but in the end it got fixed..........just to share my little encounter with u good people..........

Wish you a good day ahead....keep in touch.... :P

Rgds,

James

www.clementi-heights.blogspot.com

I signed up for the scv already cos of the free 20" Samsung TV promotion...

Going to install it myself... if got problem i guess i have to call Starhub then...

all the best to me :dunno: