Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MeiLing

Any Reliable, Responsive Id To Recommend?

Hmm... No offence Mrs Yu, I think there r really nothing wrong with simpleguy80 finding it 'fishy'. Perhaps its becoz all ur posts r abt the same topic praising ur ID, since u joined.

As Happy mentioned, we forumers love to see pic. And forumer r welcome to say their mind as long as there r no Badmouthing, Slandering and Personal Attacks.

So, no hard feeling lah, Mrs Yu. :bangwall:

Thank you for your kind note.

Of course I can only talk about this one ID because I only had this one big renovation with such superb service from him. My friend who took our recommendation had a smaller renovation done by him (around same time as us) but had equally superb service from him so I am simply overwhelmed with his service.

I only know how to do simple text in this forum but don't know how to put in pictures, images and those funny faces. Not IT savvy at all but do love to write.

I did text my before and after reno on the other thread so you can check it out over there. That's the best I can do.

Sorry to have bored all of you. I will be off this thread so I thank everyone for being so accommodating to hear me out.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I can post the pics for you if you like (just doing a favor to you). I'm a IT savvy guy :bangwall:

I only know how to do simple text in this forum but don't know how to put in pictures, images and those funny faces. Not IT savvy at all but do love to write.

I can post the pics for you if you like (just doing a favor to you). I'm a IT savvy guy :jawdrop:

Looking at his avatar u will knw how good his photo skill is. :dunno:

I think RT shld give him "Change the most Avatar awards". :jawdrop::notti::good:

Looking at his avatar u will knw how good his photo skill is. :notti:

I think RT shld give him "Change the most Avatar awards". :):bangwall::P

:notti:

The next thing you know we'll be giving awards for "Most nickname award" for those that have multiple clones.

lol...

i agree tat most forummers here would like to look at pics. pics alone can save us from all the typing. :unsure:

Hi all,

I just received a sms from kenneth. He heard about the case of Mrs Yu. I agree that Ms Yu is strange to register and just post recommendation on Peter.

He wants me to help him to clarify to everyone that what Mrs Yu posted is not fake (i.e. true). Ms Yu was a owner of a Jumbo flat in Tampines. He felt bad that the owner, in this case Mrs Yu, kanna flame when she tried to recommend Peter.

With that, I will hope that gentleman and ladies in the forum would show our graciousness on Ms Yu.

Posting on Behalf of Kenneth of Ideal House.

PS: Dun Flame Me … :rofl:

Hi,

I will like to recomend Miker and May from Renozone. They had done up renovation for my house and so far my wife and I are quite satisfied with their services. My renovation had been pretty hassle free to-date. However, they will only give 3 D drawings if you pay a $300 fee. The $300 will be refunded if you engage their services.

I had not taken pics of my hosue to-date as there are still some touch up works required. However I have the 3 D design so pls pm me your email address if any of you are interested to noe about their works furtehr.

Hi,

I will like to recomend Miker and May from Renozone. They had done up renovation for my house and so far my wife and I are quite satisfied with their services. My renovation had been pretty hassle free to-date. However, they will only give 3 D drawings if you pay a $300 fee. The $300 will be refunded if you engage their services.

I had not taken pics of my hosue to-date as there are still some touch up works required. However I have the 3 D design so pls pm me your email address if any of you are interested to noe about their works furtehr.

I also got a house needs an ID...How about Image-creative, anyone uses them....? I saw their portfolios in their homepage, quite nice. But I need to get the first hand reviews from others who engaged them before.....

my reno just completed 2 weeks ago. can click at the link below to view pics. my id is johnny fr ideal hse.

My ID is reliable and responsive, and except for some (minor) faults, I am prepared to endorse him.

Reason for my endorsement is -- the workers listen to him. As everyone knows, in any renovation work there are bound to be mistakes. When that happens, a good ID becomes essential to have.

My blog detailed some (serious) mistakes made by workers and how the problems were finally resolved after the workers tried to initially "worm" their way out of their mistakes.

The fault I find with my ID is his inadequate forward planning. His workers stopped work on 1-Feb-08 for LNY and up to now work has not commenced. It is already the 16-Feb, for goodness' sake :dancingqueen::dunno: Sure, the ID said he can't help it coz everyone wants to celebrate LNY but to me that is poor forward planning. Other than that I think I have gotten a better-than-average ID. As long as the workmanship is up to expectations, I am satisfied

However I do not want to endorse him openly, in case he gets thick in the head. He still has to complete his contract work for me. :dunno: Will only let him know of my endorsement after those who asked me for his contact no (and seen his work) decide to use him.

And if you need advice on how to negotiate a good contract price, drop me a note. :)

Edited by BlueFly