Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

haha.. i thinking to go for couple spa on anniversary.. hmmm.. hopefully can find not too expensive one..

go for those trials ones lor....those 1st time customer one...usually quite cheap and 1st time trial their service is very very good to entice u to sign package later on.....then after u finished with your spa liao, die die dun sign :notti:

u can try the ultimate spa lar...i find them not bad.....they have veyr nice ginger tea...and after massage, they will serve u dessert, very nice....sometimes hot cheng tng...sometimes sweet potato soup....:notti:

They have another one at Shaw Orchard top floor....view very nice.....but they are slightly pushier than bt batok one....if u going for anniversary, u can try the shaw one lor...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
go for those trials ones lor....those 1st time customer one...usually quite cheap and 1st time trial their service is very very good to entice u to sign package later on.....then after u finished with your spa liao, die die dun sign :notti:

u can try the ultimate spa lar...i find them not bad.....they have veyr nice ginger tea...and after massage, they will serve u dessert, very nice....sometimes hot cheng tng...sometimes sweet potato soup....:notti:

They have another one at Shaw Orchard top floor....view very nice.....but they are slightly pushier than bt batok one....if u going for anniversary, u can try the shaw one lor...

not easy to get me to sign package, unless i already have intention to sign in the 1st place.. :P

hmm okok.. got webby??

not easy to get me to sign package, unless i already have intention to sign in the 1st place.. :P

hmm okok.. got webby??

haha good.....must have strong determination...not like me, very easily kena psycho-ed...my hubby also say me :bangwall:

ya here u go..

http://www.theultimate.com.sg/

Hahaha.. thanks for recommanding.. :P tml i going shaw tower orchard to do hair.. maybe can pop over and look at their price..

arr?? i thought you just did your hair nia?!? going to do again?!?

haha okok....ask if they got special promo for couples or let u try their trials...

arr?? i thought you just did your hair nia?!? going to do again?!?

haha okok....ask if they got special promo for couples or let u try their trials...

your memory is indeed failing leh.. :bangwall:

i say tml i do hair lah!!! :bangwall:

your memory is indeed failing leh.. :bangwall:

i say tml i do hair lah!!! :bangwall:

ya i know.....u said u wana pop by mah....then can shun bian ask them lar :P

tml if pass.... sms me leh.. :notti:

fail then no need liao.. :P

okok....if by 12 u nvr receive my sms, u know lar har! :bangwall:

then next week u come, u can prepare some words of consolation for me...:bangwall:

okok....if by 12 u nvr receive my sms, u know lar har! :bangwall:

then next week u come, u can prepare some words of consolation for me...:bangwall:

Okok.. homework for me lah.. over the weekend think of consolation words.. 8|

morning morning.. very tired.. i wish i can rest for another day...

so what you did at V day??

saw fifi's facebook.. she receive flowers!

morning....v busy this morning...no time to log in :bangwall:

Vday....had lunch with friends then after that went KTV...pretty normal day...didn't celebrate.....

Got a stalk of rose from hubby on friday.....before marriage is bouquet...after marriage becomes stalk :bangwall:

so what did you do on vday? :notti:

morning....v busy this morning...no time to log in :bangwall:

Vday....had lunch with friends then after that went KTV...pretty normal day...didn't celebrate.....

Got a stalk of rose from hubby on friday.....before marriage is bouquet...after marriage becomes stalk :bangwall:

so what did you do on vday? :notti:

good leh.. at least got flowers lor.. haiz.. my hubby refuse to get any for me.. :~

me? nothing exciting lah.. work until very tired.. friday work from 1pm to 11pm.. sat from 9.30pm to 9pm.. :~

good leh.. at least got flowers lor.. haiz.. my hubby refuse to get any for me.. :~

me? nothing exciting lah.. work until very tired.. friday work from 1pm to 11pm.. sat from 9.30pm to 9pm.. :~

haha....u didn't go anywhere with your hubby?

it's ok lar.....i actually want to avoid going out onto the streets on vday cos everybody would be carrying flowers then all like very lovey dovey...a little bit er xin....:P

haha....u didn't go anywhere with your hubby?

it's ok lar.....i actually want to avoid going out onto the streets on vday cos everybody would be carrying flowers then all like very lovey dovey...a little bit er xin....:P

9pm liao.. no energy liao.. mentally tired liao.. running here and there.. serving customers.. haiz.. i think my life damm terrible.. :~

my hubby actually want to cook a meal.. but the shop still got customer coming in.. so bo bian..

lovey dovey nice mah.. *love is in the air*