Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
morning.. monday again.. :bangwall:

morning! ya weekends so fast leh!! then monday to friday although it's just 5 days, they feel like 5 years..........weekends 2 days is ma chiam 2 hours only! :bangwall:

morning! ya weekends so fast leh!! then monday to friday although it's just 5 days, they feel like 5 years..........weekends 2 days is ma chiam 2 hours only! :bangwall:

ya lor.. haiz.. :bangwall:

i counting down!!! next sat i am flying off!!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

ya lor.. haiz.. :bangwall:

i counting down!!! next sat i am flying off!!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Enjoy yourself! Very envy sia! I also wana plan short getaway!

read the news abt merlion tio lighting strike? i think is a funny news lor :lol:

got lor...poor thin sia the merlion :rofl:

got a post on it here.....at kopitiam corner....da mn funny :rofl:

got lor...poor thin sia the merlion :rofl:

got a post on it here.....at kopitiam corner....da mn funny :rofl:

:rofl:

indeed poor thing.. if i am the tourist.. i sure want to go take photos.. :rofl:

indeed poor thing.. if i am the tourist.. i sure want to go take photos.. :rofl:

:rofl: ya lor.....stand there innocently doing its job then bo dai bo ji bei lei pi....sibey chum....:rofl:

my colleague said LKY very superstitious one....she said last time when it was first constructed, he actually consluted fengshui master on the exact location where to put it....after moving ard a few times, it was finally decided at that location......now the merlion become botak, not a good sign......

but i just find it v amusing sia.....maybe merlion old liao....start to have di zhong hai tu tou :rofl:

:rofl: ya lor.....stand there innocently doing its job then bo dai bo ji bei lei pi....sibey chum....:rofl:

my colleague said LKY very superstitious one....she said last time when it was first constructed, he actually consluted fengshui master on the exact location where to put it....after moving ard a few times, it was finally decided at that location......now the merlion become botak, not a good sign......

but i just find it v amusing sia.....maybe merlion old liao....start to have di zhong hai tu tou :rofl:

yaya LKY very into fengshui.. if you actually realised sg major buildings are built base on fengshui.. like suntec.. looks like a palm.. so-call to suck away the energy.. rem the sg flyer?? actually it rotate anti clock wise.. then because of fengshui.. change to clock wise.. after that sg flyer break down..

some ppl say is bad.. some ppl say is help sg to 挡煞

yaya LKY very into fengshui.. if you actually realised sg major buildings are built base on fengshui.. like suntec.. looks like a palm.. so-call to suck away the energy.. rem the sg flyer?? actually it rotate anti clock wise.. then because of fengshui.. change to clock wise.. after that sg flyer break down..

some ppl say is bad.. some ppl say is help sg to 挡煞

ya i heard of that before.....but maybe it's his strong believe for fengshui that it has brought sg to where it is now.....hard to believe that such a small island can have a strong economy leh....

but that flyer thing....i think it was built as a joke......ppl got london eye, we got singapore flyer.....and the name is so not appropriate also........i think the DHL balloon more suited to be called singapore flyer....ppl do what we also do what....si mi also wana copy :bleah:

ya i heard of that before.....but maybe it's his strong believe for fengshui that it has brought sg to where it is now.....hard to believe that such a small island can have a strong economy leh....

but that flyer thing....i think it was built as a joke......ppl got london eye, we got singapore flyer.....and the name is so not appropriate also........i think the DHL balloon more suited to be called singapore flyer....ppl do what we also do what....si mi also wana copy :bleah:

we are copy cat mah.. you dunno meh.. everything also copy de..

we are copy cat mah.. you dunno meh.. everything also copy de..

:bangwall: copy until so obvious.....like that nvm....still give one super lame name like singapore flyer when it doesn't even fly.....not even one-tenth of the speed......so pai seh.....

:bangwall: copy until so obvious.....like that nvm....still give one super lame name like singapore flyer when it doesn't even fly.....not even one-tenth of the speed......so pai seh.....

But it tried to fly ppl out.. :rofl: