Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

pls dont easily think of the 'D' word..

how can there be no communicate where your hubby fetch you back and fro from work?

have you put in effort ot manage your marriage? cant be having romance everyday mah.. probably do a little gesture of concern to each other? like probably you can cook/bake for him?

what difference in family life? you cannot be finding the same type of ppl to live together mah.. different ppl have different living habits.. takes time to change.. compromised each other lor.. ji jiao too much will only bring unhappiness...

Hm...we can be togehter at home but we won't talk to each other....can u believe it?

he will be glued to his TV...it's like whether i'm home or not doesn't matter to him.....

efforts....tried liao.....at home, while he's watching tv, i will go over sometimes, hug him, tried to initiate conversation but duno what to talk about leh really.....and he isn't really v focused on hearing me cos his tv program is more impt......if i dun go over, he won't come over......get what i mean? kinda sian lor....

the affection is like no longer there....it cannot be a one person effort....if i feel i'm the one who keeps trying and there is no reciprocation, i will give up sooner or later......and i dun even dare to think about having kids....suddenly having kids is like so far-fetched for me and him....

anyway, we had a long talk last weekend....i told him my concerns and he promised me he will be more attentive...we'll see how things go...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hm...we can be togehter at home but we won't talk to each other....can u believe it?

he will be glued to his TV...it's like whether i'm home or not doesn't matter to him.....

efforts....tried liao.....at home, while he's watching tv, i will go over sometimes, hug him, tried to initiate conversation but duno what to talk about leh really.....and he isn't really v focused on hearing me cos his tv program is more impt......if i dun go over, he won't come over......get what i mean? kinda sian lor....

the affection is like no longer there....it cannot be a one person effort....if i feel i'm the one who keeps trying and there is no reciprocation, i will give up sooner or later......and i dun even dare to think about having kids....suddenly having kids is like so far-fetched for me and him....

anyway, we had a long talk last weekend....i told him my concerns and he promised me he will be more attentive...we'll see how things go...

hmm.. i get what you mean.. because i am like that when staying with parents..

staying together is really not easy task..

ok lah.. jia you.. :sport-smiley-003: i also dunno what to say.. keke.. probably quickly plan for a trip ba... :D

hmm.. i get what you mean.. because i am like that when staying with parents..

staying together is really not easy task..

ok lah.. jia you.. :sport-smiley-003: i also dunno what to say.. keke.. probably quickly plan for a trip ba... :D

ya...staying together and being together is totally different...and being together for very long also doesn't mean that you understand each other.....

it's ok....now i also nvr think too much.....just see how things go first....if reallly can't work things out, then well.......

ya...staying together and being together is totally different...and being together for very long also doesn't mean that you understand each other.....

it's ok....now i also nvr think too much.....just see how things go first....if reallly can't work things out, then well.......

ya lor..

has been raining for the whole morning sia.. what a good weather to zzz

ya lor..

has been raining for the whole morning sia.. what a good weather to zzz

Ya lor.....just now lunch everywhere so crowded......:bangwall:

Q up tp buy food takes me 30min..terrible! :bangwall:

Ya lor.....just now lunch everywhere so crowded......:bangwall:

Q up tp buy food takes me 30min..terrible! :bangwall:

ya lor.. raining day is like that... seats also difficult to find..

i end up tabao back..

ya lor.. raining day is like that... seats also difficult to find..

i end up tabao back..

i also da bao back leh...dun wana squeeze with so many ppl...i had subway but the Q is terrible....stood there for 30minutes....Q jam....:bangwall:

morning..

will be very busy today.. probably no time to RT..

morning....ok no problem....go do your work ba :)

morning.. :sport-smiley-004:

3 more days.. and i am on the plane.. :dancingqueen:

morning...mid week liao....

shiok hor....when u coming back to work?

i will be back on 23th.

Fifi also going to taipei next mth! :dancingqueen:

wah y suddenly taiwan so hot?? my friend just came back from there also.....

wah y suddenly taiwan so hot?? my friend just came back from there also.....

air tickets cheap ba.. i suppose.. my sis and a friend also just come back from there..

air tickets cheap ba.. i suppose.. my sis and a friend also just come back from there..

how much is it now? it's summer?