Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rellik

Ping Li

mei po is my hb's aunty lor. but its good that the mei po's hb is still alive la. chinese are very pantang lor. !!

most cake shops should have wedding vouchers mah; only probably at different values. :)

there's a shop at sago lane where they sell all sort of wedding things. the people over there know such wedding things very well. you just ask/tell them and they'll know what to get for you. :good:

you can also buy the "an chung" (choose auspicious date to install the bed before your AD) things from the shop. :)

where is sago lane?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
it's at chinatown lor. :sport-smiley-003:

sago road at china town .thanks. i check when time is naer hehee...

next sat going down for gown selection heheee.... duno whether MTM or OFF the RAck..

MTM im afraid , end result when wear not nice, its a risk hor

sago road at china town .thanks. i check when time is naer hehee...

next sat going down for gown selection heheee.... duno whether MTM or OFF the RAck..

MTM im afraid , end result when wear not nice, its a risk hor

i dont know whether its called sago road or lane. but confirm its called sago something. hehe. :yamseng:

MTM and OTR have its pro and cons lor. but OTR has more choices lor. :sport-smiley-004: my bridal and evening gown were rental but my tea dress i can keep it. :sport-smiley-004:

i went sago lane la, all blockage by CNY temporary stall leh... so messy. i went at nite all shop closed argh.

but the wedding shop i went never get block by cny stalls. i dont know whether we went to the same shop a not? :D

but the wedding shop i went never get block by cny stalls. i dont know whether we went to the same shop a not? :D

wat time they closed? got unit number anot or shop name?