Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
club101

Lumiera Wardrobe System

we took up a package from them, they're at furniture mall.

selling point:

-u can use 1 finger to move the sliding doors ( approx 40kg, full glass)

- anti warp

- sales person used thinner on the board, and also used lighter fluid to burn it, and it was ok

- 10 yr guarantee

- i can relocate it if i move hse.

i was totally sold by this, however just wanted to find out more reviews on their after sales, and if u've used it before.

I used one full room to do L-shape approx 18 feet. paid about 4k for everything in inclusive of sliding doors. how's the pricing? was compring with Ikea , it's also around this price or maybe more but they're out of stock and I could customise this... ur views pls

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

oh by the way, the person who came to take measurements was supposedly the boss, and he directed us back to the showroom "chief designer" whom we already spoke to.

Insisted that Chief Designer will draw out the specs for us, even tho we insisted he already did a sketch, but we wanted an actual 3-d looking wardrobes with the actual slots/dimensions...

very contractor type of style, not something I expected. Maybe if you guys are considering, you can ask them for specific timelines on when they will give you the 3d pictures etc...

$4000 for 18 ft of sliding wardrobes with those selling points sounds cheap to me. I think Ikea would be much more expensive.

$4000 for 18 ft of sliding wardrobes with those selling points sounds cheap to me. I think Ikea would be much more expensive.

precisely! i was comtemplating the Ikea wardrobe. 236cm height, but they were all out of stock and no definite date for the sliding doors.

couldn't find other wardrobes that were cheaper. somemore they giving me full mirror doors, instead of glass or half mirror etc. tink quite worth it.

but let's see how it goes, guinea pig here .. haha

Are they cheaper/better than ID?

the various quotes i got from IDs were about 200 - 280 per foot run. so if take minimum , 18ft will be about $3600. but no glass sliding door. but their glass sliding door is full height leh , and my wardobe now covers the full wall, it becomes like a feature in the room.

Good.... ??? I duno.. not installed yet. haha so i'll have to update you on that. anyway, if they don't do a good job, or if it's bad quality, i'm very sure i'll share with you guys.

oh, i forgot to add, i was told they drill the boards directly onto the wall, so you won't have a piece of flimsy plywood behind. some prefer the normal cupboard backing, so i guess its really personal preference.

Good.... ??? I duno.. not installed yet. haha so i'll have to update you on that. anyway, if they don't do a good job, or if it's bad quality, i'm very sure i'll share with you guys.

hi, may i have your review of the wardrobe? i have visited Lumiera, Cupboards, Closet Design and Alumix also. Very confused by all of them. I shortlisted Lumiera and Cupboards being their sliding doors seems to be thicker and not so shakey as compared to others.

i hope to have some advice on this. Thanks.

hi, I know this is a 2 yr old post. But how did it go after the installation?

I was just there too and the selling point is exactly the same.

hi the Lumiera Wardrobeis not bad . Still surviving. But you better scout ard. the sliding is real smooth after 2 years. i push too hard at times and slammed real hard. as for the package on the flooring, i took it up an regretted ( can get cheaper , google it to do direct to main supplier ) also they did not bother to give me the cert for the flooring after so many years.. i will avoid that shop at Furniture mall

using chip board wood? is it by besglas?

how the quality of this wardrobe?

any pole system can fit ikea wire basket?

hi, I know this is a 2 yr old post. But how did it go after the installation?

I was just there too and the selling point is exactly the same.

We bought our MBR wardrobe from Don, at Furniture Mall, ard the corner of Watsons too.

Not fixed up yet as renovation is just ongoing When we were there, there was this customer who purchased another set from them; we overheard that he is still an existing customer for many years. 2nd one now.

I believe the quality and service is there, otherwise, there would not be more purchases.

If I had more spare money, I would purchase another set for my other rooms. PM me if you need his number.

P.S Rem to have the floor plan or measurements so he can quote you accurately.

Cheers

My ordered customised choice of Australian wardrobe is having a sale: Last day and sorry for the late information.

L5ft Wardrobe + 2 Sliding Doors (Full Height) U.P $2360 Now $45% Offby

SPACE MAKER by Lumiera (#01-30)

promotion period:

21 Aug 10 to 27 Aug 10

Call to secure appointment for promotional price first

Contact Mr Yeoh: donylc@hotmail.com; 90939309

My ordered customised choice of Australian wardrobe is having a sale: Last day and sorry for the late information.

L5ft Wardrobe + 2 Sliding Doors (Full Height) U.P $2360 Now $45% Offby

SPACE MAKER by Lumiera (#01-30)

promotion period:

21 Aug 10 to 27 Aug 10

Call to secure appointment for promotional price first

Contact Mr Yeoh: donylc@hotmail.com; 90939309

Yes. they are expensive and the selling point it that the wardrobes can be dismantle and relocate .. but there is a big hidden cost. So my note to everyone who wish to go for Lumiera .. pls watch out and the sales guy Don is only interested if you are doing new stuff so after sales service is very poor.

<!--quoteo(post=507954:date=Mar 3 2010, 05:38 PM:name=bluephoenix)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bluephoenix @ Mar 3 2010, 05:38 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=507954"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->hi, I know this is a 2 yr old post. But how did it go after the installation?

I was just there too and the selling point is exactly the same.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

We bought our MBR wardrobe from Don, at Furniture Mall, ard the corner of Watsons too.

Not fixed up yet as renovation is just ongoing When we were there, there was this customer who purchased another set from them; we overheard that he is still an existing customer for many years. 2nd one now.

I believe the quality and service is there, otherwise, there would not be more purchases.

If I had more spare money, I would purchase another set for my other rooms. PM me if you need his number.

P.S Rem to have the floor plan or measurements so he can quote you accurately.

Cheers

Yes. they are expensive and the selling point it that the wardrobes can be dismantle and relocate .. but there is a big hidden cost. So my note to everyone who wish to go for Lumiera .. pls watch out and the sales guy Don is only interested if you are doing new stuff so after sales service is very poor. Workmanship, the cupboards are still in good condition after 2 years.