Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Keropi

My Dwelling Place

Welcome to the JM Neighbourhood :)! :jawdrop:

Wah.. Looks like your reno quite ex without all bedroom flooring, electrical works and aircon..

Think u have a lot of carpentary works right? Look forward to your reno photos!!!

no, didn't really spend alot on carpentry wor.. we would say 50 50 for tiling & carpentry..

cos we overlay both bathroom wall & floor tiles, overlay kitchen floor files & plastering kitchen walls lor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Is overlay kitchen tiles and bathroom expensive?

Maybe I can ask my id about that.

Cos' I remembered hearing that overlay kitchen tiles will make the kitchen floor higher than living room floor? I dont think so right?

You are going for homo tiles and laminated floor for bedroom?

no, didn't really spend alot on carpentry wor.. we would say 50 50 for tiling & carpentry..

cos we overlay both bathroom wall & floor tiles, overlay kitchen floor files & plastering kitchen walls lor

Hi KER

Maybe you keep all the default items in your HSS for the time being.

Really a waste to throw it away.

Btw...what type of tiles you gonna use for your whole floor??

HAPPY

Halo Happy,

Tks for yr suggestion :)

We expect to have limited space in the HSS cos part of the space will be used for shoe storage. So might indeed have to dispose them if not possible to resell !!

Living room cum passage way : Granite black galaxy

Foyer +Kitchen +Bathroom : Homo tiles

Bedroom : Laminates

Keropi

saw your signature that you are eyeing on RINNAI hob & hood too.. you have any lobang to get even cheaper?

now, citygas have 10% discount for RINNAI but till 31 Jan only!

Wow! Your living room will be having black galaxy??

I think yours is the first unit to have it.

Wonder how it look like...

Halo Happy,

Tks for yr suggestion :yamseng:

We expect to have limited space in the HSS cos part of the space will be used for shoe storage. So might indeed have to dispose them if not possible to resell :jawdrop:

Living room cum passage way : Granite black galaxy

Foyer +Kitchen +Bathroom : Homo tiles

Bedroom : Laminates

wow.. can visualise frm ur signature tat u gonna hv a very beautiful n stunning home soon.. pix pix pix... :yamseng:

Keropi

saw your signature that you are eyeing on RINNAI hob & hood too.. you have any lobang to get even cheaper?

now, citygas have 10% discount for RINNAI but till 31 Jan only!

thanks Nemofc for sharing :yamseng:

went to the highly recommended Poh Joo store to check out the rinnai pricing last mth and was quoted as follows: -

1. RB-2CG + RH-382 = $960

2. RB-2CG + RH-985C = $1285

as we walked around Jln Besar, we happened to c Hoe Kee so went in to enquire pricing as well and got an even lower quote :

1. RB-2CG + RH-382 = $880

2. RB-2CG + RH-985C = $1200

wonder if above prices are better than citygas discount? !!

thanks Nemofc for sharing :notti:

went to the highly recommended Poh Joo store to check out the rinnai pricing last mth and was quoted as follows: -

1. RB-2CG + RH-382 = $960

2. RB-2CG + RH-985C = $1285

as we walked around Jln Besar, we happened to c Hoe Kee so went in to enquire pricing as well and got an even lower quote :

1. RB-2CG + RH-382 = $880

2. RB-2CG + RH-985C = $1200

wonder if above prices are better than citygas discount? :unsure:

thanks thanks

i'm looking at RB-3CG actually...

and in fact Poh Joo charged me higher than Citygas.

Edited by nemofc

Have been missing for quite awhile... Anyway, collected keys on 31Jan and much to our suprise :yamseng: , unit was almost defect free except for one stain found on the common bathroom toilet bowl. But since we changing the bowl didn't report the defect. Here's our unit :

LivingRm

Kitchen

PassageWay

MBREntrance

MBR

MBRWashRm

CommonWashRm

Edited by Keropi

Finally settled our tiles selection yesterday, 22Feb. :yamseng: The selection process can be kinda tedious especially with the wide array of tiles to choose from. In the end, we lingered in the tiling shop for more than an hour before deciding on the tiles we like.

Living & Kitchen Floor Tiles

Common Washroom Floor & Wall Tiles

MBR Washroom Floor & Wall Tiles

Bomb Shelter Floor Tiles

hello fellow neighbours,

3. as we replacing all the default toilet accessories such as doors, shower sets, toilet bowls, basins etc is there a way to resell these items cos kinda wasteful to discard them :D

Any feedback is most welcome & appreciated. Many thanks :)

Hey Keropi,

temporary keep e unwated new fittings somewher (shelter or locked rm).

If u confirmed wont b using e items, can consider sellin them now at discounted rate.

If not, wen e reno is near complete, u may wana sell e items then.

e risk 2 take note is dat e items u r storing temporary is kinda many & bulky, it may b lost or damage durin e process, & may even slow dn e reno progress.

u can post here ->

RenoTalk Forums > Post Renovation Forums > Garage Sales & Exchange Corner

:yamseng:

Edited by jaCKY777

Finally settled our tiles selection yesterday, 22Feb. :dancingqueen: The selection process can be kinda tedious especially with the wide array of tiles to choose from. In the end, we lingered in the tiling shop for more than an hour before deciding on the tiles we like.

hi neighbour,

hope not to late to spam here. :notti: nice selection of tiles. you consider fast already. we went to lian seng hin 3 times, spending a total of 6 hours, before finally concluding our tiles. :P

BTW we are also relaying all our kitchen and toilet tiles. One thing you may want to take note of is that after overlaying, your kitchen floor will be higher than your living room. That is why my ID suggested to us to hack the kitchen floor instead of overlaying.

Edited by crazycar

Finally settled our tiles selection yesterday, 22Feb. :dancingqueen: The selection process can be kinda tedious especially with the wide array of tiles to choose from. In the end, we lingered in the tiling shop for more than an hour before deciding on the tiles we like.

Living & Kitchen Floor Tiles

Common Washroom Floor & Wall Tiles

MBR Washroom Floor & Wall Tiles

Bomb Shelter Floor Tiles

hi,

are those tiles from Hafary? i think i saw them there. Btw, i took about 3 hrs to select tiles (including smoke and coffee break...haa......) so tired after that.

cheers!