Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Keropi

My Dwelling Place

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi keropi,

did u expand your toilet door? seems like you have hacked off some part of it.

Hi crazycar,

Yah the toilet door frame was hacked to make way for the glass doors, not expanding the door way though.

Feel so happy that all the tiling job has completed and today is the 1st round of cleaning before carpentry installation 2 weeks later. Now the main headache is when the city gas heater will be available. We called up City gas & they apparently have !! when the heater is coming!! :jawdrop: Targetting to move in by early May so pray hard that stocks will be available by then. Worse come to worst, we'll go for electric storage heater but heard that the electricity consumption is very high... dunno how true... sigh..

Anway, here's a pic of our living room,

img0360ln6.jpg

Your black galaxy tiles look very classy in your living room!:sport-smiley-018:

Feel so happy that all the tiling job has completed and today is the 1st round of cleaning before carpentry installation 2 weeks later. Now the main headache is when the city gas heater will be available. We called up City gas & they apparently have :yamseng: when the heater is coming!! :dunno: Targetting to move in by early May so pray hard that stocks will be available by then. Worse come to worst, we'll go for electric storage heater but heard that the electricity consumption is very high... dunno how true... sigh..

img0360ln6.jpg

Wow! your tiles are very nice! Like those.. very clean cut and sleek kind!

Majority of carpentry is up. Overall, we are rather pleased with workmanship but nothing is perfect, still need simple touching ups here & there... Next week is critical & exciting for us as finally able 2 c our black glass effect in the living & kitchen :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, here's a glimpse of half done carpentry

Living Room

img0430sn8.jpg

MBR Wardrobe

picture043dd2.jpg

picture047jx7.jpg

Study Room

picture040zr6.jpg

More pics on the way..........

Kitchen

picture044kk2.jpg

picture053dc0.jpg

img0415fp4.jpg

Common Bathroom

img0416sg5.jpg

img0426zx8.jpg

MBR Bathroom

img0417ce1.jpg

img0421gl2.jpg

Hi Keropi,

Wahh I can only wipe my dripping saliva looking at your reno :rolleyes::jammin::P

btw, are you waiting for the 8 litres gas heater from city gas in May? If you want to, you can actually get the 10 or 16 litres one... As usual City Gas will be very reluctant to sell you the 10 litre and 16 litre one. No idea why but they always say" this one not for HDB". But after some deliberation, they ask me to make an appointment with their technical staff to evaluate whether I can use the bigger capacity ones (i.e. the 10 or 16 litres one).

After the technical staff came, they told me that I can go up to 16 litres... and I went down to visit City Gas again and purchase the 16 litres gas heater. I just told tham that their technical staff already give me their green light. So no problems there.

For your info, my flat is a 3 room unit at 26A.

Cheers!

Feel so happy that all the tiling job has completed and today is the 1st round of cleaning before carpentry installation 2 weeks later. Now the main headache is when the city gas heater will be available. We called up City gas & they apparently have :P when the heater is coming!! :) Targetting to move in by early May so pray hard that stocks will be available by then. Worse come to worst, we'll go for electric storage heater but heard that the electricity consumption is very high... dunno how true... sigh..

Hi Keropi,

Wahh I can only wipe my dripping saliva looking at your reno :( !! !!

btw, are you waiting for the 8 litres gas heater from city gas in May? If you want to, you can actually get the 10 or 16 litres one... As usual City Gas will be very reluctant to sell you the 10 litre and 16 litre one. No idea why but they always say" this one not for HDB". But after some deliberation, they ask me to make an appointment with their technical staff to evaluate whether I can use the bigger capacity ones (i.e. the 10 or 16 litres one).

After the technical staff came, they told me that I can go up to 16 litres... and I went down to visit City Gas again and purchase the 16 litres gas heater. I just told tham that their technical staff already give me their green light. So no problems there.

For your info, my flat is a 3 room unit at 26A.

Cheers!

hello tingkap :notti:

Many thanks for sharing the info! yes yes we are still waiting for the 8L one, called citygas several times and the shipping dates given aren't definite. Some say April & others say May :D

Eventually, what heater capacity did u get? What is the price of 10 & 16L heater? Any charges for technical staff to do on site evaluation?

Thanks for the help!

Just to share some purchases made....

Balanco Granite Sink

picture051ad7.jpg

MBR washroom mixer & basin

img0423nh9.jpg

img0422bj7.jpg

Common washroom basin

img0177cv7.jpg

Common & Master Toilet Bowls

wcog8.jpg

Clipsal C-Metro LED Switches

img0402ns7.jpg

Feel so happy that all the tiling job has completed and today is the 1st round of cleaning before carpentry installation 2 weeks later. Now the main headache is when the city gas heater will be available. We called up City gas & they apparently have :D when the heater is coming!! :( Targetting to move in by early May so pray hard that stocks will be available by then. Worse come to worst, we'll go for electric storage heater but heard that the electricity consumption is very high... dunno how true... sigh..

Hi Keropi,

Nice Floor tiles at livingroom! I love your bathrooms as well.. Btw..my husband called up City Gas to enquire for the Heater. Apparently they said they have stocks for the 5 Litre one. Which cost ard $270 .. I think (cant rem the price).. but they are going to have a promotion for the new 8 Litre one.. selling at only ard $150.. but will only be available in June. We are also having a hard time on this cos we also plan to move in probably in May if possible..

MBR Wardrobe

picture047jx7.jpg

Study Room

picture040zr6.jpg

Hi Keropi,

Did you pay extra to have the shelves in brown rather than the usual white shelves?

And also, where did you get the light and how much? :D

Hi Keropi,

I got the 16L one. The 16K one costs $782 and the 10L one abt $300 or $400. I think coz the 10L one is battery ignition. No charges for the tech staff to do the on site eval. Just call city gas to arrange for appointment. They will just drop by. As you know, for Jln Membina there only one place to place the gas heater i.e. between the common toilet and the kitchen window. I dun know abt the other heaters but for the 16L, Citygas need to install a 'Flue' (some sort of a ventilation tube out your kitchen window'. So it will be from the top of your heater and goes out of the top glass panel of your kitchen window and after installation, that top panel of your kitchen window cannot close liao. Ask more to the tech staff when they come down to your place...

By the way, Love your switches... where did you get them? Can you tell me the address of the shop? PM me if not convinient. Thank you...

hello tingkap :~

Many thanks for sharing the info! yes yes we are still waiting for the 8L one, called citygas several times and the shipping dates given aren't definite. Some say April & others say May :~

Eventually, what heater capacity did u get? What is the price of 10 & 16L heater? Any charges for technical staff to do on site evaluation?

Thanks for the help!

we've got the same colour sink !!

love the clipsal switches :~ :~

heee great minds tink alike !!

chose tat colour cuz it seems easy to maintain & realli matches our cabinet colour combo...