Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Antz

Space Vision Design. Any Comments Pls

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi.. seems like this thread is not active anymore... am thinking of shortlisting them for my home. Any comments?

Hi, have just picked them as our ID, will be placing deposit tomorrow. Agree that their price is definitely not as good as other. Difference can be 5-7k, but we were quite impressed with their design and they seem rather professional and not pushy at all. Let you guys know how it goes. ;)

Hi All,

Visited some 4 ID companies over the last two mths. I've also went to space vision and ask for their quotation for renovating my new standard 4R flat . The ID handling my project is the boss, 1st impresson, very professional, also recomended us some good ideas, friendly guy and not pushy.

Feel comfortable talking to him too.. Only bad thing is the quotation he provided is not detail seems to forget some items not quoted inside and also did not state the price for the tiles we can choose from and other stuff too.

The total sum for the renovation he quote us was over our budget by almost 5K but to compare overrall i've still shortlisted space vision for their design and the good impression he gave us . Now i am waiting for Plush Living quotation, just visited them on sat, will be meeting Plush Living next week for the quotation. By the way the ID from Plush Living handling my project is Darren.

Will do a finally compare and then decide who i will pass my project to.

Hi All,

Visited some 4 ID companies over the last two mths. I've also went to space vision and ask for their quotation for renovating my new standard 4R flat . The ID handling my project is the boss, 1st impresson, very professional, also recomended us some good ideas, friendly guy and not pushy.

Feel comfortable talking to him too.. Only bad thing is the quotation he provided is not detail seems to forget some items not quoted inside and also did not state the price for the tiles we can choose from and other stuff too.

The total sum for the renovation he quote us was over our budget by almost 5K but to compare overrall i've still shortlisted space vision for their design and the good impression he gave us . Now i am waiting for Plush Living quotation, just visited them on sat, will be meeting Plush Living next week for the quotation. By the way the ID from Plush Living handling my project is Darren.

Will do a finally compare and then decide who i will pass my project to.

hi Conny, so did u go with Space Vision?

am thinking of using them. hope to hear your feedback

Hiyo! Anybody here??? :D

Anyone using Space Vision Design? How is their service, worksmanship and is their quotation competitive?

Hi All,

I am new here, am surfing the net to find a good id or reno firm for my coming new house. Happened to see this "Space Vision Design located at Upper Thomson Road beside teh famous Ampany Yong Tau Foo. Anyone experience about this firm? Thanks for your advice.

Hi everyone,

My house has just been renovated by Space Vision. I highly recommend them as they have very creative design and the best part is that their carpentery work is very good. My ID is Arean Wong who is a very detail and responsible person. His work is always on time and he ensure that his coordinator name Andy follow up on things the clients mentioned. Anyone that engage them don't have to worry about things like no follow up, no one answering phone call and etc. They even help you in things not done by them,just like my case where the developer did not do a good job in certain areas which they rectify for me. All in all, I will recommend to anyone that seriously wants a hassal and worry free renovation.

just got our quotation from them. impression of them is quite good, quite professional.

was actually recommended by a fren who just completed a reno with them and was really v satisfied.

price is a little ex but will still shortlist them for our top 3.

got in touch with plush living / frevor design / boxplan as well and will await their quotation to do a comparison before deciding.

and yeah, im a one post newbie so take my post with a pinch of salt.

just registered and will post more frequently.

im getting my keys soon over at yishun dew spring, any future neighbours? hehehe

Happened to see this thread so decided to give my comments on Space Vision Design who did my Reno.

They came highly recommended by my friend so I had quite high expectations of them, considering that I set aside quite a huge budget for renovating my 5 room flat. The result was extremely satisfying, and no regrets on using them. Prompt service and they settled every single detail for me, although I felt bad that my wife liked to bother them with a lot of stuff, even in the evenings. Lol. But I really like their personalized service and responsibility. Thanks Arean! :yamseng: