Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi all,

mine was handed by another deisgner in the company.

lucky for me, i still carried on, met up with him.

although its not jeremy, but i guess standard SHOULD be the same right...

icic.. guess he's very tied up.. when we met up with him the other time he told us he was very bz these few weeks.

anyway, lucy, so have u signed up with them? how do u find them so far? appreciate some feedback. thanks! :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
icic.. guess he's very tied up.. when we met up with him the other time he told us he was very bz these few weeks.

anyway, lucy, so have u signed up with them? how do u find them so far? appreciate some feedback. thanks! :rofl:

not yet signed, but i guess most probly. so far i was presented with plans. no 3d yet. i guess not at this stage yet.

im like how the rooms are positioned and how the place is reinvented.

which means hacking of walls.

unlike other firms which does alot of RE-using of previous projs. like stensils, copy paste.

Hi all, as mentioned in my earlier blurb, I'd signed up with Box ID, primarily for their design and ideas... they may not be the cheapest in the market but I am assured of their quality as my friend had his apratment done by Jeremy 2 years back. My ID is also not Jeremy... they used to be a one-man show but due to expanding network, 2 new designers just got onboard. I'm working with one of the new designer and really get along very well with him... the designers in BoxID typically are true blue designers unlike those common commercial ones who are likely to create your home design out of a mould.

One thing to note is you have to be slightly patient and understand they are working on very tight resource constraint since the company makes up of no more than 5 person as of now...

I'm currently in the stage of 3D design confirmation.. reno work has not started yet. Since me and hubby travel a lot for work, we are also well-assured that their project manager and my ID Chong will take good care of the whole reno management. So far our experience with them had been fantastic!

Ya, I saw one young guy and girl the other day during my first visit, think they are the new designers, and I also saw his cute doggies... I personally feel that the new ppl joining should have a certain calibre lah... just my personal view...

Ya, I saw one young guy and girl the other day during my first visit, think they are the new designers, and I also saw his cute doggies... I personally feel that the new ppl joining should have a certain calibre lah... just my personal view...

hi jov and cadaver,

tts very assuring !

jov, share with us your photos once you are done !

thanx guys.

Edited by lucylucylucy

Hi all, as mentioned in my earlier blurb, I'd signed up with Box ID, primarily for their design and ideas... they may not be the cheapest in the market but I am assured of their quality as my friend had his apratment done by Jeremy 2 years back. My ID is also not Jeremy... they used to be a one-man show but due to expanding network, 2 new designers just got onboard. I'm working with one of the new designer and really get along very well with him... the designers in BoxID typically are true blue designers unlike those common commercial ones who are likely to create your home design out of a mould.

One thing to note is you have to be slightly patient and understand they are working on very tight resource constraint since the company makes up of no more than 5 person as of now...

I'm currently in the stage of 3D design confirmation.. reno work has not started yet. Since me and hubby travel a lot for work, we are also well-assured that their project manager and my ID Chong will take good care of the whole reno management. So far our experience with them had been fantastic!

hi joc,

glad to have some reassurance :jawdrop: then i guess gota b more patient.. hopefully jeremy gets back to me soon cos i feel tat i have been draggin on the search for too long.

oops i din know tat they were a OMO previously. hopefully with more designers on board, tat wil allow them to revert faster.

o btw, joc..juz realised u r also from JW st 64. feel free to join in the other thread and can also update ur blk there :wub:

below is the link..

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...0373&st=220

hi joc,

glad to have some reassurance :dancingqueen: then i guess gota b more patient.. hopefully jeremy gets back to me soon cos i feel tat i have been draggin on the search for too long.

oops i din know tat they were a OMO previously. hopefully with more designers on board, tat wil allow them to revert faster.

o btw, joc..juz realised u r also from JW st 64. feel free to join in the other thread and can also update ur blk there :dancingqueen:

below is the link..

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...0373&st=220

Hi shutiao06, i'm not from JW.. :dancingqueen: From sengkang actually. :dancingqueen:

hi jov and cadaver,

tts very assuring !

jov, share with us your photos once you are done !

thanx guys.

Haha... I haven't engaged my id yet so still dunno whether choosing them... I only getting my keys in April... but will still post photos no matter which id I engage :notti:

Hi shutiao06, i'm not from JW.. :notti: From sengkang actually. :notti:

hi jov, i'm so sorry.. reali blur of me. tink i read ur nick as joc, who is from JW :notti: anyway, hope to see pics of ur reno progress soon 8|

we reali like box id's design, but now budget is a huge prob :notti:

Edited by shutiao06

hi jov, i'm so sorry.. reali blur of me. tink i read ur nick as joc, who is from JW :dunno: anyway, hope to see pics of ur reno progress soon :(

we reali like box id's design, but now budget is a huge prob :)

No worries Shutiao06... yeah, and I know exactly what you mean by "we reali like box id's design, but now budget is a huge prob :dribble:" .. It's a tough decision. Feel free to private ping me.. I can share more with you on my decision-making process. :good:

No worries Shutiao06... yeah, and I know exactly what you mean by "we reali like box id's design, but now budget is a huge prob !!" .. It's a tough decision. Feel free to private ping me.. I can share more with you on my decision-making process. :fire:

Went to see Jeremy second time tonight... nearly after a month... wife and I really like the design !!

Totally diff from any we have seen and unexpected... and I like the way he described his designs...those who have met him and saw his designs should know what I am talking about... now the thing is to wait for his quotation....

i'm stil waitin for jeremy to get back to me on his revised quotation. he told me he'll send it to me latest by tue. but til now stil no news yet !! although we reali like his design, but i think apart from the budget being a big prob, the other part now is oso the time he takes to revert to us. i tink we dun reali have tat much time to keep on waitin already... no choice i guess gota seriously consider other IDs. else even if we were to sign up with him, i duno how long our reno wil take... feel tat he's reali super bz and juz unsure whether he'll spend much time on "small biz" like ours or not !!

but i understand wat caDAVEr means. i also like the way he describe and present his ideas to us. it's a very diff feel from other IDs and it makes it very "real" as if u can reali imagine how ur house wil b like.. a very great feelin hee. if we dun have any budget constraint, i tink we would have already went ahead hee.

it's a difficult decision reali..

jov, u've got PM :fire:

Hi Jov,

Have you completed your renovation? Care to show some pictures and feedback on your experience with Box id?