Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
heynsl

Samsung Wa11up Washing Machine

Recently my wife suggested getting a 9kg latest model washing machine from Samsung model WA11UP for our new house.

Can anyone advise me whether this samsung machine is good & reliable?

Also if we use it for only 2 persons' clothes in a house, will it be too big and result in wastage of water???

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For two persons, I think 9kg is way too big. Even your blankets and stuff do not need anything more than a 6.5kg. These days, most people buy between 6.5kg to 8.5kg.

I just bought a Samsung 6.5kg as replacement for my LG (which broke down in less than 2.5years, sigh :) ) at my old place. I have also purchased a Samsung 7.5kg for my new place.

So far, the 6.5kg Samsung works very well... quiet and efficient. Water consumption for top loading models is of course not as efficient as front load.... but it is a lot cheaper and easier to load the clothes. All these new Samsung models have 5 year warranty on motor but only 1 year on parts. I really hope it can last longer than my LG, but since it is a new model, no one can tell as yet, I guess.

When I was at a friend's place, her new Panasonic washing machine was SOOO noisy. So at least I can say that Samsung and LG models are very very quiet. Not much help, but just my 2 cents. :P

Recently my wife suggested getting a 9kg latest model washing machine from Samsung model WA11UP for our new house.

Also if we use it for only 2 persons' clothes in a house, will it be too big and result in wastage of water???

Hi heynsl, I bought the same model as you for my new house... how much and where did you buy your WA11UP??

Not to worry too much lah... big washer means you wash once every week or two instead of twice a week.

Poor people like me just don't have enough clothes to last for two weeks!! Haha..

oh no...

don't know can change a not leh...

i just bought it at AH few weeks back...

Edited by Max383

hehe... choose big washer becos think we will be washing our clothing and bedsheets once a week... :unsure:

haha... no choice lor.... dun have so much time.... 8|

Not to worry too much lah... big washer means you wash once every week or two instead of twice a week.

Poor people like me just don't have enough clothes to last for two weeks!! Haha..

hehe... choose big washer becos think we will be washing our clothing and bedsheets once a week... :notti:

haha... no choice lor.... dun have so much time.... :deal:

good news...

just managed to coax the salesman attended to my purchase to change the washing machine to a smaller 7.5kg of the same model even though i had made the payment because the washing machine has yet to deliver to my new house...

the difference in cost for the lower capacity washing machine shall be use to offset my fridge purchase which i have not pay anything yet...

i got the WA11UP for $700 from audio house @ liang court 3 weeks ago before CNY

Good for you!

7.5kg is more than enough for 2 persons. Save money and save the environment as well. :notti:

good news...

just managed to coax the salesman attended to my purchase to change the washing machine to a smaller 7.5kg of the same model even though i had made the payment because the washing machine has yet to deliver to my new house...

the difference in cost for the lower capacity washing machine shall be use to offset my fridge purchase which i have not pay anything yet...

i got the WA11UP for $700 from audio house @ liang court 3 weeks ago before CNY

How is the energy and water consumption like comparing the 7.5kg & 9kg?

Hi

I'm looking for a topload washer as well. My mum using Samsung as well.. But bought many many yrs ago… haha.. Is the 7.5kg (since my hse oni 2 ppl oso) washer gd? What model is that? Me actually looking for a washing machine that can wash & spin w/o using too much time & water… oso dun damage clothes... :bangwall:

Hi

I'm looking for a topload washer as well. My mum using Samsung as well.. But bought many many yrs ago… haha.. Is the 7.5kg (since my hse oni 2 ppl oso) washer gd? What model is that? Me actually looking for a washing machine that can wash & spin w/o using too much time & water… oso dun damage clothes... :sport-smiley-003:

I bought the samsung WA95UP; check out http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/detail/...d=WA95UPSIC/XSP

how is WA95UP?

is it good... does it use alots of water...

need to ask.... for example...

8kg Top Load n 8kg Front Load is it the same in term of no of clothes...

how is WA95UP?

is it good... does it use alots of water...

need to ask.... for example...

8kg Top Load n 8kg Front Load is it the same in term of no of clothes...

i can't tell you as i hv yet to shift in and use the w/m.

According to what samsung claims WA95UP saves 20% water..same..

But if you compare to front load, front load saves more water..Because you have to fill water to approx 3/4 of the tub for top load..whereas for front load, water to be filled in is approx half..

You can pop in to any of the big electrical stores(court, best) and ask them.. they will ans all your questions..But don't be easily sway by their honeyed mouth and buy on the spot.. :deal::notti: