Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
keropok

Possible To Change Toilet Bowl And Sink Without Hacking Wall And Floor?

We can live with the current flooring and wall, we would probably be looking to change at least the sink and toilet bowl, is it possible to do that without affecting the wall and floor? No $ to hack sia...also, to add shower screen to seperate the shower area, would it affect the wall and floor and roughly how much would that cost? And how about glass toilet door vs very average normal door? Thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi... Its poss to change the sink n toilet bowl without hacking the floor n wall tiles, but i was told by my ID that there might b a few holes on the wall itself... Hope it helps :yamseng:

it was possible. i just have mine change. no hacking. confirm .

Thanks for your reply. I saw some pics for your reno..with the mosaic tiles..so did u do an overlay on the old tiles? I was hoping to retain the original tiles and not even doing any overlay...

Thanks for your reply. I saw some pics for your reno..with the mosaic tiles..so did u do an overlay on the old tiles? I was hoping to retain the original tiles and not even doing any overlay...

I also just changed mine without hacking... They will just remove the old w.c(with the screw) and replace the new one(but ur old w.c should be screw type)

As for the flooring, I also didnt hack . I did recoating from "FaithCoat"...The floor will be a bit rough texture and anti slip..

U may visit 'Guardians" to purchase those portable PVC sitting WCs...

Its meant for old folks de, without any reno done...

Simply place it onto where u 'put put' will do... kekeke