Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weiht

It Show 08

Hi all who are wanting to buy LCD or plasma TV. Gd news is that the IT show will be on 6-9 March, and the prices of LCD n Plasma, and other HD stuff like BR player shld be lower.

Do keep a look out

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all who are wanting to buy LCD or plasma TV. Gd news is that the IT show will be on 6-9 March, and the prices of LCD n Plasma, and other HD stuff like BR player shld be lower.

Do keep a look out

U r rite :sport-smiley-004:

Do keep a look out

how do u knw? u in this industry? or iszit a norm tt during these show, price will be lower... :yamseng:

It may not may not be lower. In the event it (the price) is not lower, expect a lot more freebies during these shows compare to usual. But I think the vendors are already anticipating as they are dishing out some cool freebies this month. For example, some Samsung models comes with 19" or 26" or even 32" LCD FREE when you purchase some of the LCD models.

Philips is giving out $600 Philips vouchers for some models.

I do remember these same freebies were given out a few months back. Now they seems to be back again.

Most ppl who have bought close to the IT show have told me its worth waiting for. Cuz either they bought cheaper then, or they bought slightly before and then the price went down with additional freebies.

True or not i also dunno, but 1 thing for sure is panel prices will onli drop further. Im glad i didnt rush in to buy end of last yr out of impulse...

BTW, the freebies also need to beware hor. They can tell u free 21" or washing machine or HTIB for u to choose. But when u wanna redeem, it can be out of stock, n u end up either take someting else u dun want OR wait until forever. N in a bad case, they will say sorry its no longer in production alr or we wont be bringing in alr. Thats the thing abt freebies, so always check with the salesman.

CUZ I ALMOST FELL PREY UNTIL I ASK ABT AVAILABILITY OF THE FREEBIES, then he admit

how do u knw? u in this industry? or iszit a norm tt during these show, price will be lower... :good:

Used to work in this area, prices usually down esp for those 1~2yrs models. Clear stock mah.

Got commission..hee hee

Hi... Based on r experience, do we normally get a better deal when we go on the 1st or the last day? Or does it not make a difference at all?

if you don't mind display sets used during the show, best to go during the last few hours

the sets are usually used for that few days but can be a few hundred dollars cheaper :good: