Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
softballer

Love Nest In Sembawang

anyway AD is at end of the year.. so not really in a hurry.

just dunno if i have checked everything liao..

haha... the defects will surface as the days go by... or maybe i wasn't very detailed when i was checking initially. i just saw some "silicon" filling used to fill up gaps between the balcony door frame and the tiles, and the common bathroom pipes were peeling off... then the common bathroom door is not very hard to close after they give me a new door. oh well... never ending story...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya i think we were too slack when we checked defects... we jus made sure all the doors & locks & keys could work... as well as toilet bowls & sinks no leakage... mhahahaha we didnt test the tiles... balcony & service balcony doors we didnt check becos we removed both... hehehe... nw really see more defects... quite sian lo...

ya i think we were too slack when we checked defects... we jus made sure all the doors & locks & keys could work... as well as toilet bowls & sinks no leakage... mhahahaha we didnt test the tiles... balcony & service balcony doors we didnt check becos we removed both... hehehe... nw really see more defects... quite sian lo...

candy.. u called up hdb yet?? i think it is still possible for you to ask to retrify the uneven tiles.. no harm trying..

My case I called HDB once to paint all the ceiling and check 1 or 2 rooms only. So I told my painters only paint walls. Now move in liao than found out masterbedroom and bomb shelter ceiling not painted properly. Now live in already want to call HDB to paint also sianz, all my things around and paint ceiling the paint sure will drop one. Should I? Should I not?

finally after a long wait.. my ID send the 3-d pics to me..

the moment you walk in.. our foyer..

1foyer.jpg

1.05k bomb shelter feature wall. Would you do it? Nice?

Still considering.. do this or winks.

2Bomb_Shelter.jpg

living room with balcony

3living_hall.jpg

living room with kitchen door

4living_hall_2.jpg

still not very satisfied with the tv feature wall and console pattern.. hmm...

Any comments?? anyone..??

finally after a long wait.. my ID send the 3-d pics to me..

from sofa view..

5shoe_cabinet.jpg

kitchen

6kitchen_view_from_entrance.jpg

Any comments?? anyone..??

Edited by softballer

The drawings depict minimalist and warmth. Nice... You kitchen is beautiful. The HSS feature is nice. Wink decal may spoil the whole look unless you found something that will suit very much. Indeed tv feature has to change. It's like your ID cannot think of anything else already. Crack his brain for more idea.

Something simple would be textured wall paper or glossy white finish against that brown wall would stand out. Maybe change your console to white too. so that it looks like a flow to the floor...

Above are just my personal opinion. :P

Edited by darrenelle

i'd go for winkplay coz hdb flats now are quite small

a feature wall will eat into the already-pathetic, precious floor space

no children still no so bad, once their toys are strewn around you'd wish your living room is twice as large :lol: :lol:

personally, i'd place the shoe cabinet and settee on the other side of the wall

esp if you are doing feature wall

coz your shoe cabinet looks 'floating' now without continuity into the unit :dunno: :dunno:

i bought the glass dining table that yr FW likes :)

my wife likes glass table-tops too...

which one?? there are a few stated there??

the totally clear glass, the black glass or the square square pattern one?

i'd go for winkplay coz hdb flats now are quite small

a feature wall will eat into the already-pathetic, precious floor space

no children still no so bad, once their toys are strewn around you'd wish your living room is twice as large :lol: :lol:

personally, i'd place the shoe cabinet and settee on the other side of the wall

esp if you are doing feature wall

coz your shoe cabinet looks 'floating' now without continuity into the unit :dunno: :dunno:

not possible to play it there.. the space is too small over there..

the cabinet will be too small.

winkplay.. feature wall.. what will your choice be??

The drawings depict minimalist and warmth. Nice... You kitchen is beautiful. The HSS feature is nice. Wink decal may spoil the whole look unless you found something that will suit very much. Indeed tv feature has to change. It's like your ID cannot think of anything else already. Crack his brain for more idea.

Something simple would be textured wall paper or glossy white finish against that brown wall would stand out. Maybe change your console to white too. so that it looks like a flow to the floor...

Above are just my personal opinion. :P

totally agree with the tv feature wall.. dun like it..

this is the second design liao..

1st one was a glossy glass panel in the centre.. with laminated on the top n btm of it..

dunno if it is nice..

Like apple pointed out, feature wall does eat into precious space. I did consider maybe a feature wall but for practical reasons, decided not to though. So my place is in original state. Just given a new look with paint & flooring other than furnishings.

Winkplay is an option to decorate the walls if you do not want a feature wall. If doing a feature wall, can forget about winkplay partly cos you be adding more cost to the wall than necessary. Besides your ID is responsible to make sure the feature wall must be very swee swee too. But if not doing feature wall, you can go for winkplay since winkplay is still cheaper than wallpaper & feature wall. Plus got various designs & you can also opt to do customisation. One thing to note... feature wall might need to spend $$ to remove next time you want to change while for winkplay, can remove the decals easily. So you see its all about preference or practicality. :)

winkplay.. feature wall.. what will your choice be??

i'd have gone for something like this, but just the cat, the bird cage and the lamp

christinetan of this forum could do it for me

wanted to get this for the longest time, but still looking for a suitable wall :(

cribDIa.jpg

Edited by applefreak

softballer will u feel the hood that side veri empty ma if do like that? think u hv to stand at ur kitchen and imagine cos cant really tell also :P hehe just make sure everything u do don regret. hehe cos i regret doing white solid top because it get dirty and stain easily but i like white. hehe

actually i think for our unit, the feature wall will nt eat much space since our unit is pretty spacious... the plc looks very warm & cosy... very earthy colours... i lurve the view upon entering... nice!!!

hw abt bedrooms & study? any photos for those? hee hee

actually i think for our unit, the feature wall will nt eat much space since our unit is pretty spacious... the plc looks very warm & cosy... very earthy colours... i lurve the view upon entering... nice!!!

hw abt bedrooms & study? any photos for those? hee hee

not doing up bedroom and study..

no one staying in the other bedrooms at the moment..

for study.. most prob buying 2 ikea table of size 150*75 cm to put into the angled wall.. should be able to fit in ba..

see the replicate for the bomb shelter feature wall in my ID's other projects.. dun really like it..

so most prob doing wink.. anyone doing wink too.. can discuss discuss..

thinking of doing a tv feature wall for the mbr..

my ID quote additional 600 for a fibre-glass feature wall (with no laminate)...

is this ex?