Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sanjing

Washer And Dryer Recommendation

does this fit the bill? i think the model won some award or something for water saving. 7.5kg. 1200rpm (clothes will be 70% dry, just need one day air dry)

Ariston Aqualtis AQXXF 129

aqxxf129zd5.jpg

We are using the AQXXL 109 7.5kg model, very happy so far. I think A+ grade for both energy and water saving. Quiet during washing. Dun feel the need to get a dryer in Sunny Singapore, somemore dryer very "eat electricity".

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi everyone, I am a little lost on this one. At first, I decide on Electrolux. But someone told me european is hard to maintain. When it breaks down, problem will come, with or without warranty.

Can anyone with these brands give me their comments and recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Hi I've a brand new Ariston Washer model: AML 125 for sale. - not used at all. Warranty is 12 months but already started 2.2.2008.

see product under http://www.mayer.sg

original retail price is $1399, if order from suppliers like Goh Sin Huat, will cost around $1100.

Now letting go at $900.

Cash & Carry - need to arrange for self pick-up or delivery. Need to get rid of it by end of this week.

Email me at esteex@hotmail.com or sms me at 90087654.

Hi I've a brand new Ariston Washer model: AML 125 for sale. - not used at all. Warranty is 12 months but already started 2.2.2008.

see product under http://www.mayer.sg

original retail price is $1399, if order from suppliers like Goh Sin Huat, will cost around $1100.

Now letting go at $900.

Cash & Carry - need to arrange for self pick-up or delivery. Need to get rid of it by end of this week.

Email me at esteex@hotmail.com or sms me at 90087654.

http://www.mayer.sg/www/storefront/Product...p;Brand=Ariston

why in the first place you buy this... care to share the reason... for this price can get quite a good Electrolux model...

hi everyone, I am a little lost on this one. At first, I decide on Electrolux. But someone told me european is hard to maintain. When it breaks down, problem will come, with or without warranty.

Can anyone with these brands give me their comments and recommendations? Thanks in advance.

so far i heard quite alots of good comments on Electrolux.

you can even ask them to go down and show you how to use it.

Edited by steventay

Going through the final stage of choosing a washing machine. Can't decide which of the following 8kg washers to get:

1. Bosch WAS32791ME (Made in Germany, more features, new drum design so not really tested)

2. Electrolux EWF1495 (Made in Thailand, can't get much info)

(Actually we like Miele W4446WPS a lot but its only 6kg. zzz)

Please share your knowledge.

How much were u quoted for EWF1495? What is the specs?

I am shortlisting EWF1090 8KG;1000RPM was quoted as $1299 at Harvey Norman, Prob can get it cheaper elsewhere, but I have yet to done market research on the pricing.

Next option is EWF1084 7KG;1000rpm at $999.

Hitachi BW-105H New

10.2kg Direct Drive Inverter Automatic Washing Machine. Beat Wing and Triple Beat Shower. Spin Dry at 1,000rpm. http://www.hitachiconsumer.com/sg/products...299&tid=635

Toshiba AW D950SM (8.5kg)

http://www.toshiba.com.my/servlet/svtUProd...0&func=tech

Toshiba AW SD150SM (14kg)

http://www.toshiba.com.my/servlet/svtUProd...0&func=tech

Edited by steventay

Hi

Anyone tried or had visited the City Gas Roadshow at Chevron House?

They are promoting the GAS water heater and clothes dryer. Bundle deal is $668 incl installation.

Dryer and water heater brand is Rinnai, made in Japan wor....

Husband quite keen..but i am not sure leh. So far I did not read any post on this GAS water heater, dryer. So am hoping someone here who might also have been to the road show or might have heard about his be able to share their view.

Thanks.

Hi

Anyone tried or had visited the City Gas Roadshow at Chevron House?

They are promoting the GAS water heater and clothes dryer. Bundle deal is $668 incl installation.

Dryer and water heater brand is Rinnai, made in Japan wor....

Husband quite keen..but i am not sure leh. So far I did not read any post on this GAS water heater, dryer. So am hoping someone here who might also have been to the road show or might have heard about his be able to share their view.

Thanks.

most of my neighbours install gas heater.....

some also install gas dryer...quite good... as she using it now...

Can anyone comment on LG or Samsung washer? Any models to recommend? Thought of getting a Bosch but slightly over my budget.

I am using Samsung topload. WA95UP. Price ard $500 from BEST Denki with extended warr

Antibacterial, mist shower and water saving function.

So far so good...

Anyone else bought the Miele washer and dryer on promo? I was told by some ppl that if I were to spend $4K on that, I might as well bring my clothes to the laudromat to wash and iron every week.

Wonder if I will ever use the washer/dryer for 20 yrs and not want to upgrade. How many years to break even?